In REMEMBRANCE---2017 AD

Henry

Autoexreginated
It is true. It is official.

Damn...that sucks. Such an incredible talent...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tom-petty-rock-iconoclast-led-200300164.html

Tom Petty, like Prince, was part of the soundtrack of my childhood, and his music meant a great deal to me. I hope his family can find comfort in this time. Saddest thing about it is that in December apparently he noted in an interview this concert season was likely his last, because he wanted more time with his grandchildren -- and they just wrapped last week.

Xaelvaen

Stuck in the 90s
As the death of Robin Williams made laughing hard, I haven't been able to turn on my music (so full of Tom Petty) since yesterday. I hear his voice, and I just don't want to listen to anything else, but can't bear to listen to him right now. My thoughts with his family, and all his fans around the world.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
I haven't been able to turn on my music (so full of Tom Petty) since yesterday. I hear his voice, and I just don't want to listen to anything else, but can't bear to listen to him right now.
Turn on "Breakdown" anyways and sing along.
The first song I thought of was "Don't Come Around Here No More" which is not appropriate to the occasion (although it describes the practical result :-S ).
A local radio station is playing "Free-Fallin' " about every hour.

Remove ads