In search of the past

A

Arken_Featherwind

(A confused looking man walks up to the boards in wonder and then after looking it up and down decideds this is a good place to start his search. After that revalation he quickly scribbles on a peice of paper and the posts it)

Dear reader,

Hopefully you know me if you do not I am sorry to bother you but all I can remember about myself is my name the rest of my memories have seemed to become non-exsistant. Maybe someone from my past will be able to help me if so I will return to this board to check. I long for knowledge not just of my past but of any history with which you wish to indulge me upon. I bid thee reader farewell.

Sincerly,
Arken Featherwind

K

Kit'r

A pale form pauses, her hand hovering over the message. She departs, but returns not long after with a piece of brown paper which she posts.

Arken of the dark feathers,
You were known to me and I to you. Where is your lady of the flowers? It has been a long time.

Kit'r

A

Arken_Featherwind

(he walks up to the board to check if any had replied to his message and gives a breif smile as he sees the post)

Thank you very much for replying it seems as though you may know me very well for this feather talk I do not understand maybe if we meet up sometime you could explain it to me but until then farewell

Remove ads