Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

It involves him punching Nazis, albeit in a flashback. Nazi-punching Indy is always the best Indy.

It does, however, have a shockingly lame title in a series that has always had great titles. Even the Indy video games have better Indiana Jones movie titles than the "Dial of Destiny". I thought it was a joke title made up for this thread.

MarkB

Legend
I kinda hate the music in the trailer. Feels like they were aiming for nostalgia and majesty, and just hit 'overwrought'.

aco175

Legend
I do like the last part of the trailer where he pulls his whip and swings it around to scare people and then they all pull guns to shoot at him. Nice twist from the classic scene in the first movie.

Dial of Destiny is a bit Lara Croftish and meh. I guess Pill of Geriatrics and Loss of Lebeouf was already taken off the table.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I do like the last part of the trailer where he pulls his whip and swings it around to scare people and then they all pull guns to shoot at him. Nice twist from the classic scene in the first movie.
I heard a snippet of an interview where they said they intend that as a sign to Indy that the world is passing him by. The whip just isn't going to cut it in the present day of the movie.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases