• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Info on upcoming S&SS/Scarred Lands Releases!

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Trick,

Don't think Echoes will reveal that much about the Slacerians of the past, just some of their tools.

As for the Vigil Watch, I think this book will improve much like Hollowfaust was better than Mithril. :)

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'd drool if I wasn't poor. I can basically pick one or two of those books, and although I would really like most of them - Gotta get CCR and Termana.

Nightfall

Uhm no Sol, they are saying 2004. Which could mean the WINTER part when December 31st, 2003, becomes January 1st 2004.

So some time in 2004. I imagine between the months of January, Feburary and March. Some where around there.

Whoops, I read too fast (in my excitement, of course), and read the Due as Dec, whoops :)

Thanks for clarifying that, but I'm still salivating over it ;)

Last edited:

Nightfall

Glad I could clarify Sol. And besides they don't plan THAT far in advance. At least I don't believe it to be so. But yes, I'm sallivating with you too. Edge, Echoes and Crimson are CERTAINLY high on my SL reading/to get list.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads