• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Initiave Cards for KotS

moticon

First Post
Last night when I ran KotS I used some homemade initiative cards... I was pretty happy with them (only have the first few made) and thought I'd share them here for feedback. (moderator, If there are copyright issues here, feel free to nerf this thread)

I print these on card stock, hand the PC cards to the PC's to fill in (but I don't need much there since Players run the PC's, and I've got a handy reference each time a monster/NPC comes to the top of the stack.

I left off things that seem obvious to me, and one of my players pointed out after the game that including specific damage types (fire, necrotic) would help a DM out.

Oh yeah, right now there are lots of blank ones b/c I haven't done the cards for the entire adventure, just what I thought they'd cover last night.

Other thoughts?

Attachments

• Init Cards.pdf
    35 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

Dayspire

Explorer
Interesting.

I typed up every stat block in Shadowfell (all of the information), primarily because I'm anal. :) . I was going to put it up here in PDF form for anyone to use, but I was concerned about the copyright issue. Does anyone know anything about that?

If there isn't an issue, I'd love to make the file available! (Err, I'm not sure how to make it available, but still...)

EDIT: Making a different thread...

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads