Pathfinder 1E INTEREST/RECRUIT - TIDERULER - THE FALL OF LAHOLT (HIGH-LEVEL CHARS)

Archon Basileus

First Post
Guys, the new version of the map is up! Feel free to replace the characters as you see fit. @Kaodi, I marked the area of effect that the Knight would reach - please, feel free to correct his position if you so choose. I'll edit the map according to your indications, guys! I also placed markers for columns and lines (I discovered how to do it with a bit more precision) and arranged the enemies within proper squares (some of them were outside proper boundaries, making it impossible to work on precise moves). I'll work on this pattern on every map from now on, so you can make informed choices and control the battlefield in a better, more faithful, way.

After the last few moves, I'll post the answers for you!

Sorry for the delay... I'm using this tool I found combined with Gimp, and the thing is kind of chaotic to use (at least for me). I had to transfer my maps to this new software, and it turned out to be a bit difficult. After learning, however, things become a lot faster (certainly better than drawing everything by hand).

I'll wait for Kaodi and Charlotte, and I'll update the map once more as they roll!

MAP UPDATE

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fyc0nwHsb96NWjzXgsx0fPqYKd2EKPuv2nZ9RCZMK4w/edit

EDIT: I forgot to mention! I'm gonna mini-sheet everything in all my DMing games from now on. It makes more sense and allows for a nicer use of the rules, I think. Sorry if I didn't do this so far. Time's been scarce, but as I get used to do these things they become second nature. :)
Later!

@Neurotic @KahlessNestor @Shayuri @Charlotte of Oz @Kaodi @MetaVoid

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
They are miniature versions of the images from rogues gallery. Green thing is Moss, short haired elf and black thingy are Arduniel and Bat, you're blue...you get the idea :)

Drow male = warrior, drow female = caster, ugly thing = spriggan, black fog = shadow demon
green knight and druid...there is smaller number of casters, I go by that

Archon Basileus

First Post
Guys, sorry for the long delay. I've got a break from the visit for now. I'm gonna sleep it off and I'll be updating everything during this weekend, ok?

Thanks for the support and, once more, sorry for the delay!

Later!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases