• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Interested in a C-ville, Va Game Day?? (Rel!! Read this!!)

Rel said:
Do you already have a venue for this thing? I'm happy to run a game if there is a table available for GMing.

Nothing lined up yet, we wanted to see what sort of turnout we might be able to expect before booking a room at UVA. I don't want to book a large room and have 15 people show up, and I don't want to get a small room and have 75 show up. But we are working on it.

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
Rel said:
I floated this past my wife and she didn't freak out or anything. At this point I'm feeling like I could probably make it if I can round up a couple more folks from this area to split the driving and the cost of a room with. I doubt I'll be able to firm this up any further until we get a date.
Hmm.. perhaps I can also talk TGryph into showing as well (then maybe I could play rather than GM.. hehe)
Rel said:
Do you already have a venue for this thing? I'm happy to run a game if there is a table available for GMing.
That is our next step. It looks like we have enough interest in hosting one, so I am going to get with the Librarian and see what we can do about acquiring the space needed.

threshel

First Post
I ran a game and played in the DC area gameday on Oct. 2nd and had a blast. I'd definitely like to attend this one, as long as the dates work out. I don't see any conflicts right now though, and N. VA isn't too far away from C-ville. I could run a game or two of Mutants and Masterminds.
:)
J

Last edited:

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
No! You have to run a HARP game. It's in your contract. See? Right there.
Dagnabbit! Who put that in there??

Wait a sec??? What contract?!?!?

However, like I said, I would like a chance to play (likely in Rel's game hehe), so chances are I would at least GM one game (besides why do you think I mentioned TGryph - he ran the HARP game at the last NC Game Day heheh)

Crothian

First Post
If I'm able to come I have a game prepared and everything. I went to a Gameday in New Hamsphire a few months back it was orgnaized at a different messageboard and it was a few days long. My game was slated for the final slot on the third day and people were a little whiped to play, so I never got a chance to run it. It is non d20 (but is so easy anyone can learn in 5 minute) and the scenerio is a little different then most people are used to I would think. :D

Crothian said:
If I'm able to come I have a game prepared and everything. I went to a Gameday in New Hamsphire a few months back it was orgnaized at a different messageboard and it was a few days long. My game was slated for the final slot on the third day and people were a little whiped to play, so I never got a chance to run it. It is non d20 (but is so easy anyone can learn in 5 minute) and the scenerio is a little different then most people are used to I would think. :D

Can I be the first to sign up?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads