• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Interested in a C-ville, Va Game Day?? (Rel!! Read this!!)

der_kluge

Adventurer
Seeing as how I have no life, and no real social commitments here in Richmond, you can count me in. All I do is sleep, eat, and go to work. I have band practice on Tuesdays. I have concerts on the 5th (Sunday), the 7th and 14th (Tuesdays), the 19th (Sunday), and the 21st (Tuesday). All of these are at 7:00 pm, except for the 19th, but I don't figure you guys would go that far out, anyway. The 11th would be good (one day before my b-day!). Even the 4th would be ok. Don't know if you're trying for a two-day affair or not, but I'd just have to leave on the 5th in time for the concert in Richmond.

I'd be open to running something, though I don't have very many books with me here. A lot of them are in storage, so it'd have to be something with just core rules, but I could probably work something up.

der_kluge

Adventurer
Hey Drife! :)

My friend will be in town by then. He is also being transplanted from Kansas City, and we'll likely be sharing an apartment here once he gets here (has to start work here by the 8th). So, I'll drag him along as well. No, he doesn't post on here.

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
Cool!! From other sites, I have had at least 4 people offer to run games as well. One Rolemaster, one Unisystem (Buffy/Angel), and the other two have not stated what type they would like to run (am guessing D&D variants, since they came from the local yahoo group).

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I floated this past my wife and she didn't freak out or anything. At this point I'm feeling like I could probably make it if I can round up a couple more folks from this area to split the driving and the cost of a room with. I doubt I'll be able to firm this up any further until we get a date.

Do you already have a venue for this thing? I'm happy to run a game if there is a table available for GMing.

scadgrad

First Post
My game group here in Richmond might be interested. It would be a good opportunity for me to demo C&C I think. Just wondering if there would be opportunities for more than just RPGs; board games for instance? December is good actually, ALA it's not too close to Christmas.

Hey Drife & De Kluge,

Either of you guys interested in joining our Friday evening group here in Richmond? Drop me an email if so.

Remove ads