• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Interested in a C-ville, Va Game Day?? (Rel!! Read this!!)

Crothian

First Post
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Can I be the first to sign up?

Set a date and we'll see if I can make that first. Then if I can I'll post a nice blurp so that people have an idea on the craziness of the scenerio. :cool:

If you find yourself with more players than you have DMs to run games (and I work out a way to be there), I could probably be persuaed to run a Grim Tales session.

I'd rather play, given the choice though. I have been trying to quit DM'ing. I'm on Step 9 -- Making Amends for all the rat-bastardly things I've done to characters.

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
I'd rather play, given the choice though. I have been trying to quit DM'ing. I'm on Step 9 -- Making Amends for all the rat-bastardly things I've done to characters.
So, you have a lifetime goal, eh?

:D

Last edited:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Yeah, I'm going to need to know something soon if I'm going to have any prayer of making this thing.

drife

Explorer
scadgrad said:
My game group here in Richmond might be interested. It would be a good opportunity for me to demo C&C I think. Just wondering if there would be opportunities for more than just RPGs; board games for instance? December is good actually, ALA it's not too close to Christmas.

Hey Drife & De Kluge,

Either of you guys interested in joining our Friday evening group here in Richmond? Drop me an email if so.

E-mail me Scadgrad at david dot rife at gmail dot com

Rel said:
Yeah, I'm going to need to know something soon if I'm going to have any prayer of making this thing.

I haven't heard anything from Rasyr for a while. Let me see if I can find anything else out and see if we can get a date set for this.

Remove ads