• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Interview with Scott Rouse, Chris Perkins & Bill Slavicsek

lurkinglidda

First Post
Kamikaze Midget said:
I just have one thing to add to some of the great suggestions here:

If you call it DragOnline, I will pimp slap the lot o' you.

Seriously, gimmie something better than a pun. I'm sure there's a layer of the abyss specifically assigned to torment those who name products with puns. :p

Well, shoot. :eek: Back to the drawing board.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
I think you caught them, red-handed.
Kamikaze Midget said:
I just have one thing to add to some of the great suggestions here:

If you call it DragOnline, I will pimp slap the lot o' you.

Seriously, gimmie something better than a pun. I'm sure there's a layer of the abyss specifically assigned to torment those who name products with puns. :p

Alnag

First Post
Scott_Rouse said:
Drinking from the firehose. :eek:
I like the fire hose.

Much better apporach I must say. I applaud you for hard trying to make it less corporate speach and more gamer. Now one more advice, I know you are probably lurking here in your free time and it is not part of you contract, but try to not emphasize it so often. We knew it now. It if fine. But repeating it, will make it sound less cool and more... well, more not so cool.

Anyway continue this way and you have a good chance to improve the company image. I hope for the good of the brand, game and myself, you will not leave this apporoach when the actual storm is over. It would be really pitty.

Feel free to folow the advice or not. I just say, what I in my point of view is good (and not so good) apporach to handle this flaming sphere of anger. (Oh, and don't think I have forgive you already. It would need much more work than that. I just acknowledge, I see you trying hard!!!)

Ghendar

First Post
I think you guys will like lurkinglidda. She has posted quite a bit on Maxminis and will be as straight as she can be with folks. As seen on this thread, If she can't talk about something, she will say that. She won't give you non-answer answers.

She's a stand up gal. <thumbsup>

Last edited:

irdeggman

First Post
Scott, Lidda,

Thanks for keeping in touch here.

I know that there are all kinds of legal issues why things can only e talkied about vaguely.

But would it be possible to have a timeline for when more detailed information would (or might) be made available. {Oh wait "timeline" that's unpatriotic, emboldens the enemy and defeatist :D }

But seriously there are certain key events that wil correspond to the "planned" advertising plan {That is obvious even to the must dull of us.} Could those be listed as times when more information would be forthcoming?

That type of thing might go a long way towards calming some people. Probably not those who like to say "the sky is falling" but most people in my opinion understand this type of thing they just like to be told when something is gong to happen (or at least when they might begin to learn more.).

Anyway thanks for showing up.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Where??? Point that out to me, so that I can shower her with gifts and positive rep.
Ghendar said:
I think you guys will like lurkinglidda. She has posted quite a bit on Maxminis and will be as straight as she can be with folks. As seen on this thread, If she can't talk about something, she will say that.

Ghendar

First Post
Truth Seeker said:
Where??? Point that out to me, so that I can shower her with gifts and positive rep.

On Maxminis you mean?
Not too much recently unfortunately. In fact, the WotC presence their has been light for about 6-9 months now, but prior to that both Lidda and Shoe (Stephen Schubert) were fairly regular posters.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Oh.... :( (saw the mistake I made...)
Ghendar said:
On Maxminis you mean?
Not too much recently unfortunately. In fact, the WotC presence their has been light for about 6-9 months now, but prior to that both Lidda and Shoe (Stephen Schubert) were fairly regular posters.

lurkinglidda

First Post
Ghendar said:
I think you guys will like lurkinglidda. She has posted quite a bit on Maxminis and will be as straight as she can be with folks. As seen on this thread, If she can't talk about something, she will say that. She won't give you non-answer answers.

<sniff> This means a lot to me, Ghendar. Thanks <sniff> I swear it isn't the pregnancy that's making me all verclempt (sp) at the moment...but thanks, man! <sniff>

Remove ads