Iokharic Script Font

TheLordWinter

First Post
Since Jedi005's font has been taken down, I thought I might put up the picture Siberys asked for. I'd love the font if you're thinking about producing it.

Barazhadscript.jpg

Thank you for the work you did with Iokaharic!

Siberys

Adventurer
While this is on the front page, I might as well say it may take a while to get Barazhad done. I've got a bunch of projects on my plate, so if anyone wants to put this together, they're free to do so.

Last edited:

yarnperson

First Post
Well, the other guy who put his up apparently took it down on the same day. Going off of the jpg Lord Winter posted(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/KeeperOfMadness/Barazhadscript.jpg), I made this. It only took around twelve hours. Not bad for a first try.
This is not a direct rip, as I am to understand some of the other fonts out there are, it's more of a hand made copy. So it's not exact, and it's missing the hand drawn feel that Wizards tries to put in their fonts, but it's still quite accurate, I think... The non-letter characters, such as asterisk and questions marks are the ones used in Siberys' Dragonic font. Why fix it if it ain't broke?
In closeing, I hope you enjoy, please don't sue.

View attachment D&D_Abyssal_Barazhad_Script_Font.zip

Sokura

First Post
Just recently joined the forums. I know it is a long time to respond to a post here, but I tried to decipher the cover. To me it looks like gibberish, maybe some sort of acronym. But the best I get is W Y I M S A N K. The only person that probably knows for sure would be Mr. Reynolds.

Remove ads