Iokharic Script Font

OsthatoAlfakyn

First Post
Official (?) 4E Iokharic version

There used to be stuff here I removed, due to the point made below. However...
I CAN'T REMOVE THE SODDING LINK, WHY!?
Dammit, I'll report my own post
Maybe, just maybe, inserting another random image (because I can't have no attachments anymore :confused:), will work.
House.gif
There

Last edited:

Halivar

First Post
I know this thread is ages old, but I managed to lift a hidden Iokharic font from the 4th Edition PH I pdf-file.
I am pretty sure this is copyright infringement. To distribute a font, you must have permission from the creator of the font or receive it as part of a work-for-hire from someone who legally obtained the font.

OsthatoAlfakyn

First Post
Thanks, that could've been expensive...
It's odd though, that they would include a secret font, but not use it, nor have it in any other file.
I guess I'm not allowed to post a picture of it working either, then.
It'll go unnoticed :(

Last edited:

OsthatoAlfakyn

First Post
It's a shame, it looked very good.
Something I noted in my first post (except the text between brackets):
It only includes the numbers, but it looks quite neat, a fair bit thinner than the font you uploaded, and it's best feature is that the lines attach {due to the image extending beyond character width}, creating a horizontal line much like Hindi, which I think is how the script was intended.

OsthatoAlfakyn

First Post
Thanks, but I already compared that one with the one this thread is about, they are identical.
So yeah, I guess I'll use that one if it ever comes up (my group is very new), but it doesn't look as nice.
Maybe I'll try copying the image from the Draconomicon, and making it into a font for personal use.
Probably won't though, too much work, especially if it doesn't help anyone else.
Still, why haven't Wizards just made a distribution?
I don't think that would cause them huge losses.
Anyways, thanks for the compliment, I guess, it cost me one minute, and converting to GIF made for a nice granular effect :p

Remove ads