iPhone 4E Apps?

I'm wondering if there are developers out there working on 4E apps for the iPhone / iPod Touch or better still, if anyone has something out there?

Drengy

Explorer
Good question. I want to write one myself, but have no programming background.

Also, it would be awesome if WotC could present the DDI Compendium information in an iPhone layout.

darjr

I crit!
Good question. I want to write one myself, but have no programming background.

Also, it would be awesome if WotC could present the DDI Compendium information in an iPhone layout.

An iphone specific layout would be awesome.

There are the dice rollers out there... virtual 3d rolling dice.

Someone is working on a powers browser.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Moved to software forum.

There is a very pretty dice roller called "Mach Dice".

There is a free document reader called Stanza, into which you can load your own documents.

The iPhone web browser (safari) works great with ENworld and will probably work with many text aspects of the DDI (e.g. rules compendium, dragon and dungeon pdfs)

Cheers

That's great news about the Compendium on Safari.

What I was looking for was powers (and I'm sure I saw a thread someone on EnWorld) and oddly enough a Character Sheet! That would be awesome, for me, even moreso than a Character "Card".

Moved to software forum.

There is a very pretty dice roller called "Mach Dice".

There is a free document reader called Stanza, into which you can load your own documents.

The iPhone web browser (safari) works great with ENworld and will probably work with many text aspects of the DDI (e.g. rules compendium, dragon and dungeon pdfs)

Cheers

I respect your call to move this thread, just worried that most won't come over here to see it :-(

Remove ads