• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

iPhone App

JDragon

Explorer
What do you WANT the application to do?

--Erik

First and foremost is a character sheet app that will allow for usage at the game table. Beyond that is going to be rules references, linked from the CS would really cool. The ability to build spellbooks / normally memorized spells would be nice as well an option to add custom spells/data to the app.

Support for additional PFRPG products would be nice as well.

From a DM perspective, an Init Tracker as well as NPC/Monster stats - usable live at the table just like the Character Sheet.

Personally I would like to see both of these for the iPad before the iPhone if one had to be picked before the other.

Being able to go to my weekly Pathfinder game, with my iPad, Dice and mini's and thats it would be great.

JD

Steel_Wind

Legend
Interesting. I'll keep watching this one.

FWIW, I did go to last weekend's game without my books as I was not running. All I brought was my Ipod Touch with my Pathfinder Char Sheet stored on dndsheets.net (access via WiFI) and my copy of the PFSRD on my Ipod touch.

It was not amazing or anything and the screen is definitely a little too small - - but it did work. I may well try again with this minimalist approach.

aehtra

First Post
Another thing for DMs would be in addition to a initiative tracker have a PC passive skill roller.

For example a party walks into a new room then the DM presses one button that rolls each players perception skill.

This way the DM knows exactly what the party members individually perceive without insinuating that theres something to perceive by making them roll.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads