(IR) 1st ooc-thread of the 5th IR (open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Anabstercorian said:
Matak the Incubus looks to Natak the Succubus.

"You want us to have sex," says Matak blithely.

"With trolls," says Natak.

They look to each other with an unhappy expression.

"The price will be very high."

Oh, no. Nothing like that. I woudn't ask wonderful, beautiful beings like you amuse something as clumsy and unattractive as most of our trolls, I must sadly say are. Instead I thought to introduce you to some wonderful dragon friends of mine, adept at shapechanging arts too, naturally.

Think it as opportunity to get to know someone of importance a bit more closely.

:)

((dragon half-fiend, even better. hahaaaa))

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Anabstercorian said:
Matak and Natak look at each other with raised eyebrows, and then grin.

"The price would be lower," says Natak.

Oh, wonderful. :)

So, I must ask you, since I know you have such a long-term experience of mating with others not of your kind. Which way the child would be dragon with demon blood and which way demon with dragon blood. Is it like if you make female tiger mate with male lion, the kitties will be bigger than either of parents and if it is instead female lion mating with tiger male, kitties will be smaller than either of parents. Considering this example how would it work with your kind. We have so much experience with dragons, but so little with (ex)-outsider of your beauty and status.

Oh, and since I am your first and soon probably very regular customer, I can get special dicount? :)

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Okay, a few replies here:

Edena: Giving the Spelljammer factions a port in Irongate doesn't give them control over it I believe (Serpenteye, correct me if I'm wrong).

As for the choice between lots of epic PLs vs. Infiltrator, I must admit I'm pretty torn. I'm going to have to sleep on that one.

As for the power thing, either of those two options will give me a fair amount of power, so that gives me a little boost. Beyond that, I see three possibilities I would like: Either claming a few more territories, giving me infiltration into other territories at game start, or else giving me a certain amount of magic research completed (not enough for spells, but a start, to represent centuries of psionical research, I like this idea most if that's okay with serpenteye).

I'll think about my choices and get back to you tomorrow (need sleep now).

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Anabstercorian said:
Matak and Natak frown. "Secrets, this."
"Very secret."
"We won't tell you."

So, you love secrets. Would you like to learn secrets? Lot of secrets? I can give them to you.

Or do you prefer riches? Or lives? Or anything that gives infulence?
Everybody loves power. Do you think your very secret stays secret? Do you think any secrets can stay secret? What about secrets inside secrets?

But what about forgetting those secret things for a while and just get in on.
There, get in lady and gent'man
*points at portal appearing nearby*
Dragons are waiting...

((ok, need sleep, really need sleep))

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post

Edena: Giving the Spelljammer factions a port in Irongate doesn't give them control over it I believe (Serpenteye, correct me if I'm wrong).

As for the choice between lots of epic PLs vs. Infiltrator, I must admit I'm pretty torn. I'm going to have to sleep on that one.

As for the power thing, either of those two options will give me a fair amount of power, so that gives me a little boost. Beyond that, I see three possibilities I would like: Either claming a few more territories, giving me infiltration into other territories at game start, or else giving me a certain amount of magic research completed (not enough for spells, but a start, to represent centuries of psionical research, I like this idea most if that's okay with serpenteye).

I'll think about my choices and get back to you tomorrow (need sleep now).

James Heard

Explorer
5th IR Spreadsheet

Just decided to zip up the spreadsheet I've been working on and looking at and post it as an Excel file. I don't know spreadsheets really well honestly, so if any of your are gurus and feel inclined to giggle and how crude it is feel free. For that matter, anyone who knows what they're doing who wants to improve the thing or make changes to it - or any of my files I've been kicking to ENWorld here feel free. Just try to make sure that your work is identifiable in some way in case you screw up really badly I don't take the blame for it ;)

Attachments

• 5th IR Spreadsheet.zip
    9.9 KB · Views: 59

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:

I don't think it should give us control of whole city, just autonomy of port area itself. Ports for spelljammer vessels are part of old trade-treaties, that have always been honored. It's still not actual PL, unless we for some reason gain conrol over city (someone wishes to give it us, etc.).

We also still have ports in Dyvers and Greyhawk and some others not named yet within other continent. I am still discussing about it with Airwhale.
Ports aren't city claims. I believe we don't control anything on Oerth's surface.

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Could it be possible for someone make us systemap of Greyspace so it would be easy to follow our areas of control.
We don't own the whole system, and some other powers, as well as those Serpentseye plays might be to challange/ally us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads