Black Omega

First Post
Re: Request for a delay of 24 hours

Edena_of_Neith said:
My regrets folks, but I have a problem.
I need a delay.
I need another 24 hours.
Edena
This is fine. I was going to send in my template in a couple of hours anyway.;)

By the way, I suppose you can add Siobhan Silirevnur as my PC. She doesn't have hundreds of levels, so a PL 0 is fine. a PL 1 if you feel generous.:)

Willam Ronald, Alyx, Gnomeworks and Turrosh Mak:

Would you accept the truce for 3rd turn?

Shade ambassador supports inviting Vecna`s messenger. We should be able to check if it is Vecna or not, we will contact our God( Commune) We want to hear his statement, we respect him for his power and heart full of Darkness.

To Forsaken One

I believe Shade transformation would change Vaergoth`s alignment to evil, it brings one much closer to Darkness.

To Serpenteye

Where can we locate our embassy? Are religions other than yours illegal in Dark Union?

To Kalanyr, Forsaken, Festy Dog, Iuz and Anabstecorian and Sollir Shade want to place embassies in your lands. Choose a place if you agree.

Serpenteye

First Post
Lord Melkor

Your embassy will be provided with facilities in the Union capital Jalpa. They are allowed diplomatic immunity and are free to worship whatever religion they desire. Foreign religions are in general not illegal in the Dark Union and that is true for the Shade religion as well, though not for the other new religions from Toril. Religions other than the Chursh of Aerdi are, however, strongly discouraged and the general population are devout bordering on fanatical. They might not be very welcoming of any attemts to convert them.

I have an offer for you. check your e-mail.

Melkor.

We do not allow anyone into our lands. Anyone that doesn't belong to us will be KILLED instantly. No embassies no diplomats. if you want to negotiate you will do that personally through me or kalanyr himself.

We will remain untied to anyone for the moment but ourselves.
Ourselves = Kalanyr, Festy Dog, Valkys and myself. Those 4 who hold residence in the Underdark and rule supreme there.
We live deep down under and we like to keep ourselves to ourselves for the moment.

Last edited:

Edena I see a problem with your rules. Planars, Undead, etc. are better fighters than standard soldiers but, Arms Races aside, some players have them as a part of their base strenght, for example all Acerak`s minions are undead, and much of Shadow`s Empire forces are planars and undead. A way to solve this problem is substracting some pl from many nations to Arms Races, for example substract 9 from main Shadow`s Empire( which is 52 as I remember) pl to the Undead Arms Race, 7 to Planar Arms Race and 6 to Monsters Arms Race( what do you consider Monsters? Are Dragons Monsters?).

I think dragons are VERY special an powerfull monsters. They don't fall under monsters I think. Since about 50 of the average monsters get whacked by 1 dragon....

Serpenteye

First Post
LordMelkor{Talos} said:
To Serpenteye. We will make sure that our every convert in Dark Union pays homage to both you and Melkor The Shadowking. Is it okay?

Temporarily, yes. However, once the God Emperor makes his true ascension all other religions will be banned and a monotheistic theocracy established.

-----

Kalanyr. check your e-mail.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
The Baklunish confederation is sharing technology with:

Alyx
Black Omega
Creamsteak
Dagger
Forrester
Kaboom
Turrosh Mak
Uvenelei
William Ronald
Zelda
Kalanyr (to give peace a chance)
Festy Dog (to give peace a chance)
Forsaken One (to give peace a chance)
John Brown

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
DELAY OF 24 HOURS IN TURN 3

(Please note: I now have had a request from several players for a 24 hour delay, at the least, and perhaps 48 hours. If they require that time, I must give it to them.
Hopefully, we can start sooner than 2 days from now. However, if the players need the time, I won't begrudge them it. I wasn't ready for today myself.)

I must delay Turn 3 for 1 day.
And begin it tomorrow at 1 in the afternoon (13:00 Hours, United States of America)

(Again, if I am asked by several players tomorrow, I will delay the IR for 48 hours.)

I am simply not ready.
I thought 4 days would be sufficient, but I was wrong.
The amount of set-up required for the War Room was greater than even I anticipated. It has been staggering.
Also, I must puzzle through 30 pages worth of information concerning troop deployment, and other PL expenditures.

In addition to that, Forrester and I had a critical misunderstanding.
This has forced Forrester to redo his Template, and apparently many of you will be redoing yours as well.

Also, there is considerably confusion concerning the Templates, and I wish to attempt (attempt ...) to clear that up.

I have received no Templates from either Darkness or Zelda, and I need them.

Black Omega, if you have a Player Character, I am not aware of it.
If you do, would you post it to this board, so I can add your PC to the roster?

Dagger, the same applies. If you have a Player Character, I don't know about it. Can you place your Player Character on this board, so I can add the PC to the roster?

Melkor, I know you have a player character and about 8 NPCs.
Could you relist them on this board, so I can include them in the roster?

Zelda, you never submitted a Player Character, to my knowledge.
If you would like to, I will list that PC on this board as soon as possible.

- - -

It is simply not possible for me to begin in one hour.
I am not ready.
I know that some of you are not ready.

Let's wait until tomorrow. See if 24 hours can't make a difference.

(Would you believe I've hand manufactured over 500 chits, and am still creating more? Every one of them named for one of your SNs, player characters, or non-player-characters. Or marked 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100.)

Last edited:

Remove ads