(IR) IR Interlude Turn 5 - Turn 6 (thread 5)

Gurdjieff

First Post
"Lord Kessel, my trust in these people of the Union has only gotten worse the more they spoke. They say what they've prevented, they say that it's needed to ally to regain peace. What I don't get is why they need this alliance, this combination of two parties, to becoming slaves of the same god in who we never believed! You are faithful to your god as I am to mine I presume. I will not surrender, not submit myself to a new god just because that way we'll be better. We should be able to have peace without this sacrifice, without Mina's god being able to put his rules down. We aren't his slaves, nor are we the slaves of any other god! We are free, that's what we want!"

Serpenteye

First Post
Venus said:
I agree with Lady Samantha

"The Emerald Order agrees with the celestials. That should surprise me, but sadly it does not." The God-Emperor shrugs, "May I ask you to what extent you agree with the Lady Samantha? Are you also willing to go to war against the Union of Worlds at this time when war will mean disaster for all of Oerth? Do you also want to fight Mina and her armies now, when the Drow and Illithid are coming to destroy us all? You cannot be that foolish.
I'm not asking you to worship me, though I would prefer it if you did. I know what's realistic and what's not. I'm certainly not asking that you worship Mina's God. All I'm asking is that you stand together with us against those who would destroy us all."

OOC: Welcome to the IR. :)

Last edited:

Spoof

First Post
Kessel and Ho Skoteinos, you understand what this means. When you are absorbed by the Union there will be no aid for you. When they enslave your people I will try to save as many as I can, but most of your populace will live out the rest of their lives as slaves to the Union. Any plea for aid to save your people will fall on deaf ears. When we do get around to reclaiming your lands then you will no longer be their leader. You will live the rest of your life as an outcast, never to have a home again. That is if your own people do not rip you apart for the suffering they had to endure or the loved ones they will lose because of this. The decision is yours though and I hope for your people that this decision will not be their extension.

Last edited:

Gurdjieff

First Post
"My dear God-Emperor, it's not that I want war. That's the whole point of this discussion. The union seems to see it this way: Alliance or Death. Maybe their intentions are indeed to save Oerth, but so are our own plans. I don't see why we should live under new rules to stop the Fleet of Darkness. We can manage without this dramatical rule, now can't we?"

OOC: Thx ^_^

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Kessel thinks for a moment. He resumes his grip on his glass, and takes a few casual sips.

"Do not think for a moment that I or any of my people will submit to Mina or her 'One God'. We will work with the Union to save Oerth, and that is the extet of my agreement with them."

Gurdjieff

First Post
"I am sorry Kessel, as it is not in my power to give up everything the Emerald Order stands for. It seems that in the battle against the Fleet we'll both go our own ways. Don't take me wrong here, I still belong to the Alliance, but I won't join with the Union. I have sworn to the code when I became a Paladin and I still believe strongly in this code. I shall not now, not ever join the Union. Even if this means me and my people will have to battle their own battle."

Then she turns to Samantha.

"Lady Samantha, as I can tell you are on the same course as I am. I hope you agree with me on this matter. I hope I'm not alone in this matter."

Angelika steps up to the plate with wine, picks up a glass and pours it onto the ground.

"For Good," She whispers.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
"Mina is...overly enthusiastic. Nobody expects you to submit to us," the God Emperor picks up another glass. "I completely understand your lack of trust in me, but I'm not lying now. Cooperation is the only way for us to survive."

Spoof

First Post
Angelika, you will not stand alone. I will stand with you in these dark times.

Lady Samantha also takes a glass and squeezes it until it shatters. As her blood mixes with the wine she looks at the members of the Union of Slavery.

With my blood here today I vow we shall fight you until there is freedom across this world.

Detest!

Vaeregoth raises in might and reels in fire. Burn, burn she does! But she restrains herself. The Flames die out and she lowers her body.

The Unseelie floating in the centre of the room comes down into the middle of those who remained...

<<No answers worthy you give, hardly you speak even! Ignore us you did, no answers worthy given!>>

<<By ignoring us you have chosen, you shall not recieve our aid, for full of lies you are, untruth and deception, I shall not stand by your side. Chosen you have!>>

The Unseelie flies back and when it circled around the queen a massive gate opens and the queen, Zasz and the unseelie warp out of the convention. After them the Myrmarch clad in powered assault armor rise turn around, they march into the gate as well. And wish a flash and a cracle of lightning the Queen has vanished.

(I don't need to say she wasn't very pleased, she has attended 2 conferences and got ignored TWICE, she is NOT HAPPY.
Guys ignoring a possible ally of 730 PL.... well, it might be me but it seemed to me that some people might need a extra 730 PL at their side.. guess I was wrong! So chosen you all have...)

-------------------------------------------------------

At the meeting of veluna city the breeze starts blowing through the hair of those who attend and right after that the expected gate opened and the host Gated in. The Queen, Zasz, the Unseelie and the Myrmarch guards.
ALso here the Unseelie flies into the centre of those who are attending and she has the same thing to tell...

<<Representatives of the Oerth Alliance, chosen you have! Ignored the Queen you have, no respons, no answers of truth and wisdom. A brief look and no words of truth and wisdom. You have chosen! With ignoring us you shall not receive our aid in this oncomming conflict. You had your chance twice, and twice you ignored us.
So chosen you have, now accept the faith and the path you walk.>>

The Unseelie flies a few feet back at the protective circle of MyrMarchs. Hesitates and without turning around he speaks again.

<<You are not our enemy, but you might well become. Stand aside, don't stand in the way of the swarms. Stand aside nd make no more enemies then you already have. Ignored us you have, insulent you all are. The Queen allows this one chance of reprieval. STAND ASIDE, we don't ask much and in return you shall have spared yourself our wrath.
Anyone who wants to become our enemy may, but they may find us a foe worthy of battle.>>

<<We remained neutral, but youassailed us. We took it and got over it when we had the chance to stab you in the back. Vecna asked our help to assail your countries while they lay wide open. He pointed out how you reclessly and witout reason youa ttacked us, the Hive. But we stood aside, we held our loss and held no grutch against you.>>

<<Twice we attended your meeting, twice we were invited, twice we were ignored. We coped with that and we accept your mannerless kind for the savages you are, deprived of manners and honour and the respect due to some here present.
We shall take this again and we shall remain neutral. We shall walk our own path. We need no war, we are a race of construction and building. We exist to expand and to build, we do not live to destroy.>>

The Unseelie flies back into the protective circle and hovers next to the Queens head. The Queen, Zasz and the unseelie move to a newly opend gate. The Queen and Zasz vanish and right before the unseelie enters the gate he turns around and speaks his last words.

<<You have enemies a plenty, make no more if you don't hav to. You rejected a possible friendship, but certainly make no enemies, for war is not what we seek, but building is what we seek. We live to build not to destroy!>>

And with those words the unseelie also vanishes into the gate.

The MyrMarchs in Assault armor move to the gate, form a half circle and turn to view those present. And they all emit a singular telepathic messsage.

<<We live to serve, we live to die, we are as one.... we LIVE FOR THE SWARM!!!>>

And with those last words the MyrMarchs turn and march into the gate. And with the sound of Battle Armor klinging on the ground they vanish into the gate and all was silent as before.

------------------------------------------------

(You all also had the chance to gain another 730 PL to join your cause but you just IGNORED it and left it at that. You also shall receive no help, and don't blame em afterwards.It was you all and you all alone who just IGNORED ME. You chose your path and so it shall be... for now.)

OOC: No one had the chance to interrupt and had the time to speak before the Queen vanished. You shall NOT have a third chance to adress here. You all blew the possible aid of another 730 PL for turn 6 right here. Maybe better next time. Just Spoof really answered to my presence. Forrested, Kalanyr just replied brief and without any real interest... Just like if someone of that power cares for a few lines of polliteness.... I want words of power, words of faith.. words of wisdomand of truth.. I specifically asked for them... but they didn;t come.. )

-----------------------------------------------

Edena, I posted I was sending my spelljammers over to the Dragon Island, what do I find?

----------------------------------------------

I'm starting on my template and my secret mail right NOW.

Gurdjieff

First Post
"God-Emperor, what you are stating now is something completely different from what the Union was supposed to be. Are you sure your ally and companion Mina agrees with this? Cooperation is a big difference with being allies, as cooperating is just fighting together against this combined enemy. Becoming allies is out of the question, since it is much more than just battling against the Fleet. I'm sure you know why I can't be involved with invluences from Evil," Angelika answers with a small grin on her face. "The truth is, I think we can survive against the fleet without all this trouble of making a new alliance, the Union, or even taking any special actions. Of course we'll need armies, but I believe the Angels and the Gods will save us. Call me a ignorant believer, I carry the faith. As faith is the one thing that can keep us going.

Remove ads