(IR) IR Interlude Turn 5 - Turn 6 (thread 5)

Serpenteye

First Post
"Mina thought she could frighten you. She thought she could bluff you into joining the Union. I never did. The time for lies is over, the time for unity has come. Unity for everyone at their own terms, but unity we must have. We must have peace to prepare for war, and our time to prepare is running out. We must fight together, side by side, and we must be victorious." The God Emperor raises his glass and with a hint of a question and a slight (rather charming) smile he says to Angelika, "To Victory."

__
OOC:
Forsaken One, I'm sorry. I had no idea that Vaeregoth was at the meeting. If I would have known the God Emperor would have spoken to her. He did, however adress the entire gathering, including (apparently) Vaeregoth.

Last edited:

Gurdjieff

First Post
"God Emperor, I don't understand," Angelika answers to the awaiting God Emperor. "If you really want this unity what you speak of, if your words are spoken truly, agree to this. Instead of us joining Mina and the hers, join Samantha and me, join the Good side! Don't be tempted to what the words of the evil one say, but believe in what your hart can do for you. You won't be disappointed. This does mean Mina will have to forget her plans for living under one god, this does mean a real unity will be formed. I guess this is what the Alliance is suppossed to be."

Now it's Angelika's turn to take create a smile on her face, awaiting response from the God Emperor.

OOC: I got very anoyed, if you want me to look up, the 2 rather LARGE posts on which only edena answered (so yes they were there last thread!) then I shall do that for you.. they are even unedited :)

But you made your choise... better reading then :) Only edena noticed them and he has the tendancy to miss some of mine.. same as Kal's who gets looked over rather frequently even with his rather large signature.. but well.. this is the way it goes.... like I said.. start looking you just got 730 PL rather pissed and they aint liking anyone now..... Who would like to get ignored... just Alzem and Mina answered Her... to some extend.. and non of which she liked (at least from mina.. Alzem gave the only fulfillign answers..)

Serpenteye

First Post
"I once asked to join the Oerth Alliance. They rejected me. They made their choice. Now I must strive for unity from the other side. I cannot, at this time of ultimate danger, break my old alliances. That would only cause chaos and destruction. That would cause a war that the people of Oerth can not afford, not now, and perhaps not ever." The God Emperor seems genuinely sad, "No, I feel your words in my heart, and I know that there is much truth in them, but I cannot do what you ask."

Gurdjieff

First Post
"In that case, God Emperor, we'll battle the same enemy, but not side by side. The Emerald Order offers a peace treaty with the God Emperor. We aren't seeking enemies, we're seeking peace. If you accept this offer, we will not attack you, not do anything to directly hurt you or your people. Since we can't seem to find a way to give up what we stand for, which is the better sake for our own people, we'll both have to find our own way. I really hope you accept this offer, since both our countries would benefit from this treaty."

___

OOC:
I have indeed missed the part of The Forsaken One's arrival. It's on page 9 from thread 4 *as TFO told me myself* Maybe by time this msg is completed he posted this already ^_^

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"When it comes down to it, all that matters is Oerth. However, I for one will not see this world overrun with evil or self-serving dictators. I will not see the world be forced into a single faith under some non-Oerthian."

"God-Emperor, I hope that you understand that I have no intention of allying with you. We are simply collaborating against a common threat. If Mina or you decide to also become a threat, then you will be dealt with accordingly."

As the God-Emperor speaks, Kessel becomes angry. "To hell with past alliances! The world can take a little more chaos. Join the Alliance. Join us, and forego Mina. Join us, and forget the past. I, for one, may be forgiving if you are truly repentent. For once, I think that I may be able to trust you - if you wish to be trusted."

"And allies, both old and new - do not think that I am abandoning the Alliance. I am working with the Union to destroy a threat to Oerth, and that is all. And, perhaps, saving one that has fallen into the darkness."

Serpenteye

First Post
The Forsaken One said:
Serpent, thread 4 page 9 if you missed me :)

Yes, I remember reading that now. Well, I say to my defence that the God Emperor wasn't at the conference at that time, he was dancing with the Lich Queen of the Githyanki and a bit preoccupied negotiating a treaty with her. :)
___

"Yes, Angelika, I accept your peace-treaty. We have never fought eachothers and I hope we never will. It would be a terrible thing to see such beauty destroyed." He winks at her.
_
"Kessel, the future is infinite, anything is possible given time. But now is not the time for chaos. Oerth is a fragile thing, I'll not risk breaking it."

Last edited:

Gurdjieff

First Post
"In that case, peace between our people will rule. Let it be so." Angelika smiles broadly as she says goodbye to the God Emperor. She turns to Kessel and removes the smile. She creates a serious face as she starts speaking.

"Lord Kessel, of course I know you won't leave the Alliance. I trust you, I have faith in you, as I have in all the members of the Alliance. I will support you with everything I can, but I cannot promise I will work together with that spawn of Evil, that Mina. I know you'll understand and I know you probably feel the same, even though your mind speaks differently. As I guide myself by hart more than by mind, I am not easily influenced by these kind of happinings. I know my Deity will tell me what to do when the time is right. I presume yours will do the same for you."

Remove ads