(IR) Preparations for the IR, Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpenteye

First Post
Maudlin said:

Now you two will ally, and whammo, another power greater than just about all the powers of good in the world.

Perhaps the imbalance between good and evil could be corrected. The Celestial Imperium is almost as large as all of the Flannaes and the Empire of Lyrn is larger. 30 and 25 ppts seems a bit low for such huge nations. Maybe they are like Kanada or Kongo, a large surface with few people (The Empire of Lyrn is right in the rainforest belt), but they could easily be twise as powerful as they are accredited for now.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Kalanyr: Regarding your claims... I don't think you can claim the elves of the lost city. See, they are imprisoned inside of the adri forest which belongs to GnomeWorks. I tried claiming them earlier and Edena said no. Just letting you know!

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I came from my vacation and skimmed the posts.
I won't address the other things, but I wish to address two important things:

I am very sorry Kesh had to drop out.
We need more people. I hope you'all can convince a couple of others to join.

Please show more courtesy to Lynux, and to each other.
Lynux's choice of nations is not stupid; only time and events will tell if his choice was good or not.

Edena_of_Neith

Edena wb! Hope you had a nice "short" holliday :)

Hoe you can reply to this:

I thought turrosh replied they could be used for arial transport and airial combat/backup.

And I'd like to retract my claim over the istabar and reclaim the hold of the sea princes. Brings me to 98PL.

And a friend of mine is on a skiing trip but he'll 100% certain participate in the IR. And another might but that depends on if he get's his cable Inet in time.

Last edited:

If he's smart it was. He'll kick your ass around oerth anytime and since he's 1 of the 2 tech boys you can't tell me you'll have more friends than he :)

Ever thought of just relinquising that claim and be friends with gnome? Would be very benifactial for you. Because if you don't give it like the hold of the sea princes in my case and the robots. WE'll just come and get it :)

The IR is about W-A-R so plz don't be surprised by a threat.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Indeed, Lynux, it was a threat.

Relinquish your claim on the Northern Lortmils, and relations will go smoother between us. I did not mention allying with you - I said that I would probably not attack you, unless you attack me. You would still be regarded as a hostile force - just one that I would be willing to ignore for a while. Of course, if you decided that you wanted to ally with me, I would be more open to your ideas, if you remove your claim on the Northern Lortmils. I do not make allies lightly, and those I ally with generally have access to my technologies.

And, the Forsaken One is right - being on slightly more friendlier terms with me would more than likely be beneficial to you. I have some very powerful allies. I do not like having an enemy at my backdoor. Remove yourself from the Northern Lortmils, and perhaps I will ignore you.

Consider this offer carefully - you will either lose the Northern Lortmils, which is not very important to your most unusual empire, or lose everything you control because of the Northern Lortmils. The choice is yours.

Lynux if you want to get somewhere take his advise. Gnome's technilogocal influence reaches FAR. And you aren't the most interesting ally because your just spread out everywhere and if someone wants something they'll won't ally you but just take it....
At least I will.

And it's nice to have some tact and insight about how this works and in how other people think. THis results in the fact it's nice to be right:p

Last edited:

kaboom

First Post

At least as far as the isle of phoenix so I suggest that unless you want a bunch of winged rangers shooting arrows at you, you should relinquish your claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases