(IR) Setting up for the IR

Serpenteye

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
William, I am swamped. If I attempt anything more than I'm doing now, I will have an eye infection from eyestrain. [/B]

Take it easy Edena. There's a long time yet to the twentieth, rest yourself and build your strength. And don't risk your health for anything, not even the IR.

Last edited:

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Rhialto said:
Pshaw!

Let everyone else have their death rays and ultra-powerful empires.

I'm gonna being doing it the ol' fashioned way--cunning and guile...

Good for you, Rhialto, I glad I'm not the only one not grabing up everything in sight. ;)

zouron

First Post
too many post in too short a time

I too had great problems with the speed of post of the old IR threads, especially being off time wise with the US people. perhaps a way to limit the number of posting was to let people post once perhaps twice a day no more (doesn't mean you can write less, actually you would write more and no longer any small notes heh)

edena could of course post as often as he enjoys :)

well that is my mind on this.

Absolutely not that would get the speed out of it which is nice.... althought just a couple less posts and some more editing wouldn't be bad exept that noone reads back and just the new posts. SO the old way is mayB abit speedy but certainly the most efficient

William Ronald

Explorer
Editing is always a good idea. Also, so is spell check.

What I try to do is read what I wrote before I post it and use the spell check function. It's very easy to make errors.

Also, I got some more useful info on my Legendary Persons and Places of Greyhawk thread.

Serpenteye

First Post
This is a bump

A bump from broken bones
A bump from the congealed blood of millions
A bump from an orgy of erotic oozes
A bump from the automatic gnomish bumping machine
A bump from sex-changing elves
A bump from all consuming greed
A bump from growth-accellerated weed
A bump from a stump, in a former wood
A bump from the path that we walk roughshood
Another bump so all will be well
Another bump on the road to hell

William Ronald

Explorer
Looking for a few good EN Boarders

Hello, everyone.

Edena of Neith is taking a few days off from the boards. I am now the temporary moderator for the World of Greyhawk Industrial Revolution Thread in the In Character Forum.

We are looking for people to play the parts of legendary figures and countries. We have several countries available for you and I can give you a country. Or you may claim a contested power. (If someone has some of the Flan nations, and you want to play a Flan Union, claim them.)

The current thread is here: http://www.enworld.org/messageboards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3029&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

I hope you will join us. I will answer any questions that you have to the best of my ability.

William

William Ronald

Explorer
Hello,

We are still looking for more players for the IR thread. There are several nations available for new players. I am even claiming a huge territory west of the Flanaess for a new player to claim.

So, please check the IR thread in the In Character forum. If you have questions, e-mail me at williamwronald@aol.com

Thanks.

William

Remove ads