(IR) What would your PC do if he or she received the Wanderer's Sending - Thread Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I hope, folks, that the point list at the top of this page will answer your questions.

It shows your relative strength.
It shows where you stand in the Planar, Magical, Technological, and Undead Arms Races.
It shows who is running what.

Please keep referring to it, every day.
It will keep changing.

Well Celene in turmoil you say?

Then we are going to send an army there through Shadow Plane! This army will have a strenght of 15, and is led by Shadowlords:Baelros( most powerful of the Shadow Fiends, resembles Tolkien`s Balrog, 35th hit dice outsider) and Azargax, mighty Shadow Dragon, who leads hundreds of his brethren( actually many are chromatic dragons, with Shadow Template from Monster Manual and possibly another Shadow powers).

Also we opened many gates to Shadow Plane in Shadow Throne, which are used all the time, so I believe that we have already a combined power level of over 20 there, counting The new City of Netherese Shade and Yugoloths.

Edena we make it known that we will ally with those that oppose Torillians, also this underground network Shade agents are trying to built will be used against Torillian agents.

Maudlin

First Post
Acererak will certainly keep spreading his influence (and gauging the control Drax and Kas hold), but will hold off from any overt power grab until he hear Vecna's decision. I imagine he wouldn't mind Kas' attention focused on someone else :)

Tarnhem will press forward with his arguments, though, although he obviously will keep a low profile while doing so.

Edena concering Undead Race, much of Shadow`s Army is composed of undead and two of seven Shadowlords are liches of awesome power, they are currently using Shadow`s Throne cementary to raise undead.

Last edited:

Alyx

First Post
Black Omega said:

---------------------------------------------------------------
To the Rising Sun Alliance:
An ambassador is sent, a serious, solemn elf.
"A great darkness threatens our lands. Not just the Darkness of Vecna. But the meddling of Toril as well. The destruction in Toril was terrible, and wehat happened to the elves there is unspeakable. And now they have brought the same teachings that started that to Oerth. The alliance of Highfolk, Vesve, Sepia and the Seelie Court offer alliance. If we are to come through these times it will take cooperation as wel as strength and rightiousness. A stand must be taken against both Vecna and Toril if we are to save this world."

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Alliance of the Rising Sun accepts your ambassador cordially. "Your words of friendship are agreeable to our nations. However, the truth of the matter - the truth of The Wanderer's message - is now placed into serious doubt in our minds. Your stand against Vecna is right and just, and an endeavor we support. Your stand against the people of Toril is not such. If you abandon your drive against Toril and focus on the situation at hand, a cause made all the easier by the fact that Toril is no longer accessible to us, then our Alliance will welcome your people with open arms. If you choose to stand with our people, then they will stand with you. In this aspect I agree with you; we must work together."

Alyx

First Post
The Alliance of the Rising Sun is now entering both the magical arms race and the technological arms race, splitting individual responsibility among the elves (who take care of the magic), and the Celestial Empire (whose unparalleled monks, mystics, and scholars begin to experiment with the knowledge they have received from the League and from the Toril Force, adapting Toril technology as much as possible to the laws of Oerth).

Meanwhile, the news from Celene is being met with shock on all sides...

Alyx

First Post
LordMelkor{Talos} said:
Well Celene in turmoil you say?

Then we are going to send an army there through Shadow Plane! This army will have a strenght of 15, and is led by Shadowlords:Baelros( most powerful of the Shadow Fiends, resembles Tolkien`s Balrog, 35th hit dice outsider) and Azargax, mighty Shadow Dragon, who leads hundreds of his brethren( actually many are chromatic dragons, with Shadow Template from Monster Manual and possibly another Shadow powers).

Also we opened many gates to Shadow Plane in Shadow Throne, which are used all the time, so I believe that we have already a combined power level of over 20 there, counting The new City of Netherese Shade and Yugoloths.

Edena we make it known that we will ally with those that oppose Torillians, also this underground network Shade agents are trying to built will be used against Torillian agents.

This is the end of Celene; the end of an entire nation to the kingdom of shadow. Unless outside forces suddenly intervene, the first nation of elves has fallen.

The prince of Celene, trying to hold onto his nation as it slips through his fingers, is working frantically in his study. Everything seems to be going wrong; all the elves that could easily do so have left for greener pastures. The knights of Luna immediately disowned the prince, leaving him no status among their number. He wears their cloak still in pitiful hope that he will once again be back into their number; it is indeed a vain hope Yes, the drow are on his side, still, but even the prince feels a sense of wrong whenever his eyes fall upon a white haired head in his throne room. He cannot help but feel that his act of rebellion against the queen Yolande has led to something far worse then her nation would have ever been.

Then, the skies darken. The forces of shadow have come upon Celene. The shadow dragons fall upon the Prince's city, bearing an unquenchable darkness and infinite hate for the living. The shadow demons corrupt all they touch. Life is fading.

As the prince races from his study, his cloak snags on a jutting piece of furniture - a chair he accepted as a gift from his drow allies - and his cloak splits into two. The prince growls, and races from the room.

Behind him, the torn symbol of Luna drifts to the floor.

Ultimatum to the Prince of Celene: unless you and your people imediately surrender and undergone The Sacred Rite Of Shadow Ascendance( Shade transformation) your pathetic country will be crushed into oblivion. Those of your people deemed worthy will have a chance to begin a new glorious live as Shade, others will have their souls taken by our Yugoloth allies, and eternal torment awaits them, their bodies will still serve The Shadow as mindless undead.

Like City of Greyhawk Celene will become a realm of eternal night, an extension of the Plane Of Shadow into Material Plane.

So is the will of Shadowlords!

Last edited:

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Edena

Yes edena, You have missed me (See my post on the first page of this thread) (Heh, never mind. I'm a half blind goose first thing in the morning)

I shall return later today, hopefully I will still be here.

Once more I refer you to the post I made on the first page of this thread for my activities.
The pomarj DOES NOT involve itself in the affairs of celene. We go on a defensive posture. Any attack on us will be fought severly.

As for the search for vecna, we make a token effort to locate him.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads