(IR) What would your PC do if he or she received the Wanderer's Sending - Thread Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

I have a request to everyone playing.

Could we start over?

The original thread has been erased, there are no backups, and without the original thread nobody can read what happened.
It takes the meaning out of what is happening here.

It takes the meaning out of the IR.

It takes the fun out of it for me, personally.

Will you support me?

(looks very disheartened. 40 hours of work lost.)

I will be happy to begin again. You all can play the powers you are currently running.
Perhaps a few new people would join.

But if people say they will quit if we start over, or otherwise lose interest, then we can't start over.

(sighs)

If everyone will support me, I will begin a new thread, right from scratch, with the Wanderer's message.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I mean, after all, the IR could go on for months of fun, if we tried.

We've only lost 3 days. We can make that 3 days up quickly enough.

But it was a crucial three days. For the whole impetus, the whole reason for starting, was in my initial posts.

And now it's gone.

I ask for your support.

Aid.

OOC: Edena I think you missed a mail or two... yesterday afternoon ot became apearant that the empire of Aerdi is Summoning devils, The Solistraim are summoning devils, Turruk and the Orcs are summoning my devils and my unseelie are summoning devils!!! 4 groups are summoning devils for almost a day now! So if this hasn't RAPIDLY increased my numbers I dunno anymore hehe.

IC: I will contact The Shades of they are in need for any assistance... I will offer my full force to aid them if they need it and they will be able to summon more devils (at 5 places than !!!). I will also contact Turuk Which whom I HAVE A SECRET ALLIANCE WITH and ask him to join with me and fight for the shades for they can offer great power and technology. I will ask riot gear to do the same thing and Serpenteye to. To all join arms with the shades.

To the Shades: I will offer a GREAT DEAL of assistance and power to your aid against these low life humans and elves in return for 2 things, your tech and the fact that you will break ties with the drow and their demon allies. If you break with the drow and their demon allies you can count on our aid, and with our aid we shall stand side by side and defeat these minor elves.

Turuk, if you let me in on the offer from the Scarlet Brotherhood, I encourage it and ask you to accept and offer the SB a place in our alliance.
OOC: This would be aerdi kingdom (we don't know about vecna), Solistraim, unseelie, Baatazu (at 4 places!!!!!!!!), Orcs from Turuk, Scarlet Brotherhood and if the shades accept the trade of allies them too.

If All my allies agree on my plans and if the shades accept, we will be VERY powerfull.

I will also contact the Crashed Robots iif they want to join our alliance and aid us with their technology. THey will be very respected and their tech and knowldge will be of great help for the Alliance of Evil.
(Edena could you list the alliances and their powers when this turmoil is over in about a day or two orso to get a good perspective along with the new power levels ect. Also RiotGear and me and my unseelie will keep summoning as many devils as we can along woth turuk and the unseelie!!!!!! and the search for the city of the gods which is a personal occupation of me and Riot gear will go on)

Serpenteye/ Edena, I do have quite some baatazu in Serpents Kindom, do they learn about Vecna?

Allies and possible allies plz mail me at NukemUntilTheyGlow@hotmail.com or post your reaction on the boards. I need to know everyones acties and opinions on these new devellopments and I need to know everyones opinion so we can take a moment of rest and forge a plan together so we can act TOGETHER and to the same goal.
I await you reactions.

(Edena you should have had about 6 mails from me and my allies regarding alliance updates and other devellopments)

RiotGear

First Post
Me oh my

Everything's gone nicely ape-:):):):) in my abscence, hasn't it? Oh well, back to work.

Perrenland, I accept your offer of alliance.

<< Edena, I send some qualified and charismatic advisors and representatives to help the Perrenlanders out with their problems. I'll even meet their leadership in person, so that I can Charm them. I still want to know what the Unstoppable Psychic Smackdown of Screaming Agony and Blood Hemorrhaging feat does, by the way. What happened to those Kender? >>

I'm going to be on the look out for Vecna. He's around somewhere. I know it.

<< Edena, I'm spending a nice chunk of effort on finding that bloody Lich. I may not know IC YET, but you're in deep kimche, Aerdi.>>

As for Acererak? Well, I'll think of something. But I'm sure as heck not going to let him apotheosis. I'm telling every bartender and tavern-owner in the world that the first hero to bring me the skull of Acererak will win passage to any location anywhere of their choice as well as several thousand gold pieces worth of wealth. Want to meet St. Cuthbert? Go whack Acererak and we'll send you to Arcadia. Want to get in on some of that horrendous perversion of in Toril? Go whack Acererak, and we'll get you over there. And I mean it, too - No backstabbing.

BTW, this is silly sounding, but I've completely forgotten the nature of the Solistarim. We're an underground evil organization devoted to - What? What's this City of the Gods again? Where are we? What are our ideals?

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I most certainly am declaring a halt to the IR until everyone has answered yea or nay.

We cannot continue until this is resolved.

If we can start over, I would love that.

If we can't ... (sighs) ... I would continue the IR from this point.

Again, I plead with you to support me. Let's begin again.

After all, I made some serious mistakes anyways, which I would not make a second time around.

And you'all know who you are playing now, and your plots and plans are already formulated in your minds!

Alyx

First Post
This is certainly a surprise unlooked for!

I suppose I would ultimately agree either way.

Unfortunately, it is time for me to catch some dreams in pleasant slumber, so I'll miss out on the beginning of the new IR; but I recovered from that problem nicely (IMHO) this time, and I am prepared to do so again.

I'm signing off for now. Damn the suspense! Guess I'll find out what's going on when I rejoin the concious world.

RiotGear

First Post
Start over?

Well... Okay, all right. We owe you a lot, after all, and frankly, you work way too hard for us to push you around. If you think it would be best for us to start over, I'll stand behind you.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
(Sincere look of gratitude)

Thank you, Alyx, Riot Gear!!!

Now, I must wait for all the others, and what they have to say.

I am very sorry to break the momentum like this - I realize it might break the IR.

But we need to start over. We've lost everything - the first eight pages, with everything you did and I said, everything that started this in the first place.

However, again, I must have everyone's support on this. If we lose people, we lose the IR, really ... only a very few have joined the IR.

Last edited:

Crap

"suckage" -_-v

Starting over would be a bitsj :( but I'd still be in. But I suggest we hold a day orso a pause. I'm going nuts with mails flying around about our alliance. it's really hectic now we need to consolodate what everyone does and if our alliance will expand the way I'd liek to see it :) And if everyone agrees with my newly evil plan that's set in motion.

So let me know what's the plan.

RiotGear

First Post
No problem, Edena. After all, the more time I get to power game with Anabstercorian the better! Level so high. ^_^

Seriously, though - Anabstercorian obviously isn't as powerful as I thought, if Vecna and Acererak are so much nastier. What's his level and stuff? Obviously it isn't 129th, if these others are nastier. Heh - I'll probably pick up the Epic Level Handbook just so I can detail him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads