• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IRC: Oathbound

Vaxalon

First Post
I am going to download the Oathbound PDF, but only if I'm going to use it.

I want to see at least four postings here, with a list of evenings that you can play, 8pm to midnight, eastern time.

The game will be in IRC, psionics server.

Exact nature of the game will depend on the players who sign up... we'll discuss it.

You don't need to have the Oathbound book to play.

Wolfspirit

First Post
Huzzah! Heh, any night except Tues and Thurs is good for me, Wednesday being a bit rough because its between the other 2 nights I game. Hope we get some turnout here.

Vaxalon

First Post
Characters will be seventh level, none of which may be natives of the Forge.

We will use the core rules, plus I have the following books available if you want to pull in a prestige class:

Traps and Treachery
Dynasties and Demagogues
City Works

In addition, I will be using "Elements of Magic Revised" for "native" spellcasters. Visitors will have the chance to learn this style, and even convert their existing levels to Mage levels, if they gain access to the appropriate teachers.

LadyIslay

Community Supporter
I'm interested. Saturdays work for me. Not interested in an 'evil' game, but, of course, it isn't as though I have to play. I shall explore the setting a bit more when I get home (on Monday) where I can browse websites and such with something better than dial-up.

Remove ads