• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IRON DM 2016! (Sign-up and Scheduling)

Wicht

Hero
I didn't want to mention it before the entries were done, but my grandmother passed away at the age of 97 this past Saturday. The funeral is tomorrow, and I will be traveling today and tomorrow. I will not get to the judging until Thursday. Though I will have internet access, I doubt my brain will be in the right place for it. Sorry for the delay on my part.

Rune

Once A Fool
My condolences to you and your family, [MENTION=221]Wicht[/MENTION]. Have a safe trip and don't worry about the less important things. The judgement can wait. Might even build suspense. (I probably won't even get a chance to read any of them until I get back from my own trip, anyway.)

Anyways, again, I hope you and yours are doing well.

Wicht

Hero
The thing about taking off two days is that one ends up two days behind.

I will try to do a judgment by this evening if I can.

Wicht

Hero
Well, it took me longer to write up a judgment than I thought it would and non-internet life kept wanting to interfere, but my judgment is posted. Now to go read Iron Sky's

Wicht

Hero
I just read Iron Sky's judgment and for the first time in this contest we do not agree.

Get better soon [MENTION=53286]Lwaxy[/MENTION], it all rests on you. :)

Remove ads