• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron DM 2022 Is Upon Us! Sign-Ups and Scheduling!

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
@Gradine and @Snarf Zagyg will begin match 4 on Tuesday at 6 pm EDT

Okay. I made a YUGE error, because I am idiot. Which is something that is both well-known and cannot be disputed.

I have a concert I have to go to (travel to) that is happening Tuesday night. And I will be traveling Tuesday afternoon, with a return early Wednesday AM.

Wednesday would work better for me. Or any weekday except the one I agreed to, apparently.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Okay. I made a YUGE error, because I am idiot. Which is something that is both well-known and cannot be disputed.

I have a concert I have to go to (travel to) that is happening Tuesday night. And I will be traveling Tuesday afternoon, with a return early Wednesday AM.

Wednesday would work better for me. Or any weekday except the one I agreed to, apparently.
I am open to Wednesday or Thursday, definitely

Wicht

Hero

No worries. We'll bump it forward 24 hours to Wednesday.

Remove ads