Iron dm summer champion announced!

Ozmar

First Post
Hey, I am interested in learning more about this Iron DM thing?

Where can I go to read up on past contests and/or learn about the rules?

I might be interested in entering the contest, but I don't really know what I'd be getting myself into yet?

Ozmar the (Non-Iron) DM

(edit) Actually, nevermind! I just followed the links on the top of this post and I think I have the jist of it. :)

This looks fun. I know you asked us to wait, but I'd like to sign up if that's ok. I'll try to jump in tomorrow once you've given the go-ahead for contestants and join that way.

Ozmar the Early Contestant Wanna-Be

Last edited:

Rune

Once A Fool
I'm glad to see that you want to be a contestant, Ozmar. I hope you'll be on hand tomorrow, because these tournaments tend to fill up quickly. Keep an eye out!

I want to be absolutely clear on this point: Iron DM tournaments tend to fill up very quickly and it is for this reason that no entrants (other than the reigning champion, Seasong) will be considered until after I post on the subject tomorrow! You will have to be online and ready tomorrow!

Last edited:

anonystu

J'Accuse PirateCat!
Yeah, I'm going to have to send out my black ops team to keep track of Rune's schedule and post an alert whenever he gets within 5 feet of a computer tomorrow.

Although, of course, Rune could always take this one step better, and insist that tomorrow need not be the tomorrow which is in his time zone, but rather a Thursday in a timezone where it's already Thursday, in which case, he would foil my crack, but slow to mobilize black ops team.

Curses! Foiled again!

anonystu

J'Accuse PirateCat!
Yeah, I'm going to have to send out my black ops team to keep track of Rune's schedule and post an alert whenever he gets within 5 feet of a computer tomorrow.

Although, of course, Rune could always take this one step better, and insist that tomorrow need not be the tomorrow which is in his time zone, but rather a Thursday in a timezone where it's already Thursday, in which case, he would foil my crack, but slow to mobilize black ops team.

Curses! Foiled again!

Rune

Once A Fool
Glad to see you're all excited to get into this.

Ill be looking forward to your posts later today.

...But this is just a *bump*

Last edited:

Remove ads