Iron dm summer champion announced!

Rune

Once A Fool
Well, we've got all the players, now all we need are alternates.

Here's who's playing:

Seasong
anonystu
Nemmerle
Greybar
lightful
WinnipegDragon
Wulf Ratbane
cool hand luke

Good luck to our contestants. We'll begin when we have 3 alternates.

Rune

Once A Fool
Wulf Ratbane said:
EDIT: Two nice things about this one... Not competing against Rune, and not having Nemm as judge. ;)

What do you mean? We never faced each other.

Or, are you just trying to suck up to the judge? ;)

It won't work, you know. I intend to be quite nemmerlesque.

ajanders

Explorer
Too late for an alternate

Curses!
My mystic powers of divination have failed me.

...spellcasters really have been nerfed :)
Can I still be an alternate?
aja

Rune

Once A Fool
On the subject of alternates...

It is not uncommon for players to drop out during the course of the game due to time constraints. It is not even unheard of for it to happen multiple times in a tournament.

That's where the alternates come in. If it happens in the first round, a single alternate will be take the place of the person who dropped. If it happens in the second round, two alternates will face off and the victor will take the position of the person who dropped. If it happens in the third round, the other person becomes Iron DM Champion by default.

If a player drops out in the middle of his/her face-off, the other player will have the option to either accept the win, or face an alternate.

Good luck to our players and our alternates!

anonystu

J'Accuse PirateCat!
Good luck to everybody!

Rune, if you're on a one-match-a-day schedule, then I could go today, although if it's a more expanded schedule, I still would prefer tuesday and such.

Rune

Once A Fool
We have four alternates (so far). This list may be as long as you all want to make it, but the top-most alternates are the ones that get in, if the situation arises.

The alternates are:

Ozmar
Pielorinho
ajanders
Dave Turner

We're ready.

I need to start hearing when we can do our first game. Anonystu said s/he couldn't go 'till Tuesday. Okay, but that's the absolute last first round game.

Last edited:

Remove ads