Iron dm summer champion announced!

Rune

Once A Fool
anonystu said:
Good luck to everybody!

Rune, if you're on a one-match-a-day schedule, then I could go today, although if it's a more expanded schedule, I still would prefer tuesday and such.

I had preferred to do 2 a day, if possible, but your Tuesday stipulation threw me off. We'll take it as it comes. Do we have a challenger for anonystu TODAY?

Last edited:

anonystu

J'Accuse PirateCat!
That's fine with me. Let us commence this fair and honorable competition.

PS: Rune, what was your swiss bank account number again?

PPS: Nemmerle, where did you keep your core books again? Not waterproofed, right?

anonystu

J'Accuse PirateCat!
Ingredients:

core books
l33tspeak
n00b
messageboard
trash-talking

Result:

Whack-A-Troll: The PC's (moderators of 6th-8th levels) come upon a town aflame, where the babies are crying, women are tearing out their hair, and the men are brawling in the streets. The PC's find out that a rumor has started, a dire rumor that states a world-breaking crisis, from which the entire world may be plunged into darkness: spellcasters are going to be nerfed. Only quick thinking, diplomatic words, and nonstop and unrelenting violence can save the day and unravel the conspiracy.

Last edited:

lightful

Explorer
On Topic

Saturday or Monday are good for me. Friday is game-day and Sunday is volleyball and after 4 hours in the sun I could be whipped by a girl (although I probably wouldn't feel it).

anonystu

J'Accuse PirateCat!
Rune, just so you don't worry, I realize there's no editing of entries. Although it's not stated explicitly, is it part of your expectation, that like previous Iron DM's, that games will be fantasy D&D?

Remove ads