Iron dm summer champion announced!

Rune

Once A Fool
In order for me to respond to some of the points Wulf and others are making, I'd have to get into a little bit of gaming philosophy, which is something I feel uncomfortable doing before the last two entries are in. So I'll hold my responses until then. The rest of you should feel free to continue the conversation.

Rune

Once A Fool
Championship Match: Nemmerle vs. Seasong!

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's the match you've all been waiting for: For the Championship Iron DM Summer 2003, Original Iron DM Judge, Nemmerle vs. Current Iron DM Champion Seasong.

Ingredients (please list these at the top of your entry.) The first six are mandatory ingredients. You can choose to include any, or all, of the following nine ingredients, but their inclusion must be done carefully. Their good use will only count in your favor in the case of otherwise equal entries, but poor use will count against you, no matter what.

Primary ingredients:
Leach
Lost vault
Horn of Valhalla
Horseshoes
Dark side of a moon
Wuxia cat

Secondary ingredients:
Blind cartographer
Fairy-tale land
Eyes
Cloak of charisma
Gifted apprentice
Terrarium
Cannibal village
Spider monkey
Unfriendly barber

You have until exactly 24 hours from the time of this post to post your submissions. Remember. NO EDITING AFTER YOU POST!

Good luck, and may the best Iron DM win!

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
HA!

Where's mister "I linked 5 right off the bat!" now?

Those are great ingredients, Rune. I can already see that some of them are thematically linked-- quite strongly so. Once again I would go the obvious route gambit, and hope not to disappoint...

Wulf

Remove ads