• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron Heroes 2nd Edition

Walking Dad

First Post
They are working on it!

See this thread for more:
Iron Heroes - 2nd Edition

I think it merits the discussion in more than one forum, so let's discuss it here, too!

1. What from 1st Edition IH should 2nd Edition absolutely keep 'as is'?
2. What from 1st Edition IH should 2nd Edition absolutely remove/change?
3. What that wasn't in 1st Edition IH should 2nd edition absolutely add?

Last edited:

Khairn

First Post
Great news!

Along with Arcana Evolved, Iron Heroes was one of my favorite D20 variants. I wonder how they are going to re-imagine magic? Personally I used Elements of Magic (from ENP) and it worked out really well.

Stacie GmrGrl

Adventurer
Sweet, this was always one of my favorite d20 variants out there, along with Arcana Evolved, which was my favorite till FantasyCraft came out, and now AE is number 3, because IH is still number 2. :) I even went back on dtrpg and redownloaded IH that I paid for a couple years ago because my computer tanked like a couple months ago so I could have the game...

This is really cool news.

Walking Dad

First Post
What he is a kobold? (4e joke, sorry ;)).

Great to have you posting in this thread! I love the IH stuff. Mike Mearl's greatest initial design (IMHO), and you made it even greater!

Sorry for sounding like a fanboy :blush:

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
DeulingBlue at yuku.com said:
3. Add: More on the assumed setting. Tons and tons of prestige feat chains. I'd also suggest having a good close look at Trailblazer, both for the math and the subsystems.
Yeah. I suggest hiring those Trailblazer guys to help with the basic math.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads