• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion 5E conversion (OOC)

Greenmtn

Explorer
Sorry to hear that.

Okay, I hate to do this but I'm dropping out of the game. I just don't have the time I thought I had.

Couple questions before I post.

Do we have our stuff or do we have to choose to leave without it/go find it?

There are 3 NPC's here and all are without weapons and armor?

Aubrin is the only one hurt as far as I can tell, is she hurt bad enough to slow us down?

Last edited:

Greenmtn

Explorer
I saw that, but it was also mentioned that she needed help getting out of the chair. I just figure if she needs a little extra I will use Lay on Hands as part of what I am doing.

eayres33

Explorer
Sorry to hear that.

Couple questions before I post.

Do we have our stuff or do we have to choose to leave without it/go find it?

There are 3 NPC's here and all are without weapons and armor?

Aubrin is the only one hurt as far as I can tell, is she hurt bad enough to slow us down?

So yes, you have all the equipment on your character sheets and add what ever you find on your way to that. The 3 NPC's have no armor and limited weapons, they would have the Common stat block/equipment.

Aubrin is the only one hurt, she drank a healing potion so is in no danger of dying/passing out but she does have some lingering injuries. The injury to her chest is now just broken bruised ribs, it slows her down some but should be okay in a day or two. She has a false leg, and her eyes were damaged beyond magical healing by acid a while ago. She sees fine up close but has disadvantage at extended range. Currently her speed is 20.

eayres33

Explorer
Just like to add, I am not going to have lingering injuries for PC's at any point. I'm just using it here, and may use it latter on NPC's for story reasons.

eayres33

Explorer
Just FYI I will not get a post in tonight, I'll have something in the morning. Work was swamped and I have to set up my home game tonight.

Remove ads