• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion 5E conversion (OOC)

eayres33

Explorer
No stealth is needed until the alley, who ever opens the window will need a stealth roll but the others will not.

1iQUnGV.png

We started at the inn B and have stayed in the alley/back streets to A
C is a temple/shrine and D the blacksmith. E of course is the bridge across the river

I've changed the location of some of the areas from the AP to make it play better

SunGold

First Post
WHEW ok. I thought we might both still need one just to climb in or whatever. Raux had point in the alley; Corsa was following him and not switching to the front until they were inside.

Once we're inside, you take point and make sure we aren't surprised by any traps.

Not that I made a garbage stealth roll or anything... *cough*

Greenmtn

Explorer
Oh no a map and a MILLION questions in my head! I'll only ask the biggest ones.

F, G and H?
Would we know how dangerous it is to Ford the River?
Do I know the area or Aubrin well enough to trust her on this course of action?
Where is the Black stone Tower?

SunGold

First Post
Ahhhahahah!! Mine was an 8.

At least Raux already made one decent stealth check though, so the rest of the party knows he *does* have that skill. I was thinking, Oh god, if Corsa mouths off all "herp derp I'm pretty good at that too" and then trips over her drunk-ass feet on the way in a window, shel'll NEVER live it down.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Oh a map - I so love having a map.

It looks that from A we could easily reach the river bank and use it as visual cover. Assuming that G is not some obstacle of some type, it may be possible to then cross the river *under* the bridge (if it is indeed fordable... it may depend on season etc), and then blow up the bridge.

Of course, the easier the river is to cross for us, the easier it will be for would-be pursuers... :/

Remove ads