D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion 5E conversion (OOC)

Greenmtn

Explorer
I also have no idea what a living world is.
[MENTION=6808932]eayres33[/MENTION] The "towns person" in the store room. Alive? Wounded? Tied up?

eayres33

Explorer
I love character psychology.

BTW... at the risk of sounding like a N00B, what do you mean by a Living World?

Living world was a thing they had here on Enworld, but I don't know much about it and have no idea why I put that in the post. I will be editing it out, I stayed up way too late last night.

SunGold

First Post
I would just like to add, how much I love that you are talking about your character motivation, and how you see your character. What I would give to play with all of you in my home game. :)

IMO this is one of the big draws of PbP: it's too much reading for the average murderhobo.

SunGold

First Post
OOC: still a bugbear in there folks...

I think it's a hobgoblin, but I was waiting regardless. Was hoping someone who still has a turn would melee it so I could get a sneak attack in.

And I'm unclear on what Harb's action might do for rolls. If it's under the shelf, it might be prone but also have some cover.

If no one else goes by tomorrow morning, I'll roll a couple thrown daggers at disadvantage (since being prone would leave those at disadv for ranged attacks, and as a squishy lvl 1 rogue I'm not about to melee it alone).

Greenmtn

Explorer
Sweet. On the fly I figured that action made sense. Because he had full cover chances of hitting him were low, If I knocked it over on him he would be trapped and if he got out of the way he would be out in the open at least. I didn't want to end up in a position where I was the only one that could get too him.

eayres33

Explorer
We are back to the hero's turn, with as cramped as this area is I decided to have the players go in what ever order they posted instead of by their individual initiatives so we wouldn't get bottle necks. So you are free to post at will.

Remove ads