D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion 5E conversion (OOC)

eayres33

Explorer
Oh no a map and a MILLION questions in my head! I'll only ask the biggest ones.

F, G and H?
Would we know how dangerous it is to Ford the River?
Do I know the area or Aubrin well enough to trust her on this course of action?
Where is the Black stone Tower?

Sorry I missed this question, F, G, and H can be ignored I borrowed the link from another site and those were added on. The river is dangerous to ford it is deep and fast at this point.
Aubrin is know to everyone in this region as trustworthy and has the most knowledge of the surrounding area of anyone in town. You would have heard of her and her reputation during the festival.
The Black stone tower is in the middle of the market green.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Well damn, now I feel like a jerk for hoarding the rum...

Loosh is a much nicer pirate than Corsa. ;)

Loosh is a cheat and a liar, but he loves people and forms bonds quickly. In a situation like this, where there is a clear "us" and "them" it is easy to care about every single "us" you run in to...

Greenmtn

Explorer
I like the idea of checking for a boat, to use it or if for no other reason than to sink it so it can't be used to cross the river after us.

If the Bridge can be set up with the "explosives" to be destroyed when they start crossing it to take them out that would be best.

Harb has no interest in the short sword.

SunGold

First Post
Loosh is a cheat and a liar, but he loves people and forms bonds quickly. In a situation like this, where there is a clear "us" and "them" it is easy to care about every single "us" you run in to...

Makes sense. :)

I think of Corsa as generally well-meaning, but mercenary when the chips are down (until she warms up to people, anyway). Only reason she hasn't stealthed off and gotten the heck out of Dodge is because she's taken a liking to Vin on the road, and knows he won't abandon anyone. She's loyal, if not a good samaritan.

eayres33

Explorer
I would just like to add, how much I love that you are talking about your character motivation, and how you see your character. What I would give to play with all of you in my home game. :)

Remove ads