• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ironman leaked footage

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Dang- for a minute I thought it was something in addition to the Comicon footage. Still, though, I notice no one posted any links to that footage here (I'd thought about it, but didn't), so it's a good thing.

Yeah- it looks real good. I'm impressed.

F5

Explorer

I take back every potentially negative thing I said about the movie when the promo poster came out. I will be there opening night. In costume.

...what? No, I'll grow my goatee out again and put on a suit jacket. Cardboard Iron Man armor, with an LED tap-light taped to the chest? Who would have something like THAT?

*whistles innocently*

F5 said:

I take back every potentially negative thing I said about the movie when the promo poster came out. I will be there opening night. In costume.

...what? No, I'll grow my goatee out again and put on a suit jacket. Cardboard Iron Man armor, with an LED tap-light taped to the chest? Who would have something like THAT?

*whistles innocently*
I demand you take pictures!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads