(IRR) The Rokugan IR Turn 0 (OOC Thread)

Janos Audron

Explorer
CS: Some questions:

Can I add multiple enhancements on 1 weapons: Turning (O), Turning (D), Taint (O) and Taint (D), for a +6 weapon?

Black Omega, do you have info about The People of the Burning Sands?

To gain more information about the people in to the north of the emerald empire better known as the people from the so called burning sands (obviously a desert). I suggest downloading the campaign of Rokugan and dllen severel novels and adventures related to the question. I searched for them and they are definately available on the Internet.

But since I'm at a party now and I'm ..... euh ..... beer...... calling... beeeeeeeeeerrrr........ can't resist the summon...... beeeeeeerrrrr.... (and the prety little sister of one my friends organising it....... must answer.. the summon.....

(GOODAMNED I NEED A FRIGGIN CHARM PERSON ...... god woukd that be handy witch her around.. now I gotta put in some effeort to get her because she likes me (harhar and don't ask me why.. women) but it would save time and effort :D

Creamsteak

Explorer
Janos Audron said:
CS: Some questions:

Can I add multiple enhancements on 1 weapons: Turning (O), Turning (D), Taint (O) and Taint (D), for a +6 weapon?

Black Omega, do you have info about The People of the Burning Sands?

If the total adds up to +6, yes, you can.

Knight Otu

First Post
About restricted classes from the Core books: One of the humanoid races from the Burning Sands, the Ashalan, often advances as paladins (though it is not their favored class), and the zujokin (sp?), mining slaves o the Lion, have druid as their favored class. (This is according to Creatures of Rokugan).

Thus it is possible to find such classes in Rokugan, but those who have them are either gaijin or "monsters", at least normally.

'o Skoteinos

First Post
Claiming Artifacts

I claim the following artifacts:

"The Persuader", Longsword

It has the following advantages (all of them Character Boni):

Taint (Offensive)
Taint (Defensive)
Turning (Offensive)
Turning (Defensive)

"Vae Victus", Longsword

It has the following advantages (all of them Character Boni):

Automatic Subverion (Offensive)
Automatic Subverion (Defensive)

This costs 20 PL, right?

On another note:

If I want to research an epic spell that costs me:

270.000 GP; 6 days; 10.800 XP

How much time / PL / IR would that take me in the IR? (It'd be easier to just tell me the formula, so I can calculate it myself.)

Last edited:

Gurdjieff

First Post
Ya, and the artifacts can get pretty expensive (I've noticed). Ehm, Creamy, haven't mailed you yet, but when do you want the templates ? As we start in 5 days (4 almost) I guess it'll be soon =]

Fyre Pyronus

First Post
Ok here my info... I posted awhile back that I wanted to jon. Sorry it took e so long. thax Phibriz---

Affiliation: Shadowlands

PL 23/23

PC: Akuma No Oni (Powerful Oni Lord resurrected from the dead) PL 3

Major Artifact (Creamsteak knows what it is, it's under Hidden Status)

The Frazina (Artifact), +3/+3 character bonus

Shroud of Flames (Artifact), Wearer Gains Immunity to Scrying.

3 Dragons, NPCs, 1 PL each, Total PL 3

Horde of Akuma no Oni 10 PL IR 0

Temple of Flame 7 PL IR 10

Remove ads