D&D 4E Is there a "Cliffs Notes" summary of the entire 4E experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
That's why I carry a high-voltage, nuclear-powered cattle prod with me. If they try to bar brawl, I just turn the hose on them, hold down the power button on the cattle prod, and stick the tip of the prod into the stream of water. Instant area-effect taser.
Hmm. Sounds like an encounter power to me.

Lalato

Adventurer
That's why I carry a high-voltage, nuclear-powered cattle prod with me. If they try to bar brawl, I just turn the hose on them, hold down the power button on the cattle prod, and stick the tip of the prod into the stream of water. Instant area-effect taser.

Too bad you can only do that once per encounter. Also, it hits "creatures" so you might get a few allies in the spray. Well, maybe that's not so bad after all. My daily power told you that you don't like them anyway.

Too bad you can only do that once per encounter. Also, it hits "creatures" so you might get a few allies in the spray. Well, maybe that's not so bad after all. My daily power told you that you don't like them anyway.

Eh. If they're still in front of me when I get the hose out, they deserve it.

keterys

First Post
I have to admit, all of the malice pointed out martial classes trying to do anything too "unrealistic" makes me realize, in hindsight, the genius of Earthdawn's "everyone is magic".

Cause yeah, a warrior who calls up elemental forces to sheathe his skin in rock to shrug off blows, make tremendous leaps by riding the wind, etc lets you do all that crazy action from movies without worrying about the simulation-y problems.

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
I have to admit, all of the malice pointed out martial classes trying to do anything too "unrealistic" makes me realize, in hindsight, the genius of Earthdawn's "everyone is magic".

Cause yeah, a warrior who calls up elemental forces to sheathe his skin in rock to shrug off blows, make tremendous leaps by riding the wind, etc lets you do all that crazy action from movies without worrying about the simulation-y problems.
4e works great once you realize "martial" means Jedi.

Nagol

Unimportant

It nuclear-powered -- no recharge time! It is an at-will zap stick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads