• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Is there an adventure for this map?

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
So, is there something that can be ran, or is it something I have to make up?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Perhaps my post was too abrupt...

Yes, there is an adventure that exist. It was published in the magazine called "Dungeon", in 1999, issue #75. This magazine was published by TSR then by WoTC, and each issue contained several adventures. The name of the adventure is "The Forgotten Man", and the author is Steve Devaney.

You can try to find the physical magazine somewhere (maybe on ebay?) or try to google the adventure and find an electronic version somewhere.

G

Guest 6801328

Googled "dungeon magazine 75 pdf" and got this as the top result:

Link removed by moderator.

This is basically, "Googled dungeon managzine 75 pdf, and used the results to violate EN World policies."

Please do not use this site to help distribute materials that infringe on copyright, thanks.

~Umbran

Last edited by a moderator:

Balfore

Explorer
Found it guys, many thanks.
I now have the pdf. Looks pretty neat. Shouldn't be too hard to run as in 5e

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Zardnaar

Legend
I ran forgotten man for 5E recently. You can more or less run it as written subbing in 5E equivilents.

I have it in dead tree format.

PHBDungeon.jpg

And Ulmade Castle.

Ulmadecastle.jpg

Last edited:

Zardnaar

Legend
I have found that any older edition adventures work well for 5e.
3E not quite as well and they often have stuff from splats in them.

Early Dungeon most of the critters exist in the MM and they have some very interesting adventure scenarios.

Later 2E ones not as good as they have setting specific adventures that often do not convert well such as Darksun and Birthright.

The 1st 20 or so Dungeons and the occasional 2E issue after that tend to be the best ones. The early ones have the Boucher adventures as well the Bouchers being the authors. Its interesting to see early Wolfgang Bauer stuff as well aka head cheese of Kobold Press who has been designing D&D longer than the 5E designers.

Last edited:

Remove ads