• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is There Much Age Difference In Your RPGing Group?

Is There Much Age Difference In Your RPGing Group?

• Yes

Votes: 180 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 155 46.3%

Yaarel

🇮🇱He-Mage
Come to think of it, most groups I have been in have been about ±10 years from my age, thus maybe a 20-year spread, on occasion?

I like groups that mix up ages, including 19 to 90. But in D&D it seems mostly play with my own age group. Not sure why.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Our group is all late 20's to early 30's. I'm one of the eldest, I think. One of my players might be closer to early-mid 20's, I'm not actually sure what her age is.

Tallifer

Hero
There was in my face-to-face group: I am in my fifties and my players were young teachers in their twenties. But now I play with fellow grognards on-line. I did try to run a game with m,y students, but my dedication tot he curriculum got in the way of finding time to play.

SLP D&D July 10 2015.jpg

S

Sunseeker

Depends on what you define as an "age difference". I typically run mature content games, so minimum age to play is 18, preferably 21. I'm 31, and my oldest player is 41, so it's kinda a nice 10 year spread in either direction. Given the age of the game, I don't think that's so "much".

Remove ads