Is This A New Challenger to the World's Best Gaming Room Crown?

About a week ago, I posted some photos of what I thought might have been the ultimate gaming room. However, there is a challenger for the crown! The Game Tavern is a gaming room which features swords, barrels, tankards, helms, even a secret door! Plus, of course, an assortment of old D&D books from the 1970s. It appears to be an actual tavern, too, because there are various bottled ales present!

About a week ago, I posted some photos of what I thought might have been the ultimate gaming room. However, there is a challenger for the crown! The Game Tavern is a gaming room which features swords, barrels, tankards, helms, even a secret door! Plus, of course, an assortment of old D&D books from the 1970s. It appears to be an actual tavern, too, because there are various bottled ales present!

As the owner says, "This past weekend my wife and I officially opened the Game Tavern to our family and friends. After six months of construction we are left with a place of warmth and camaraderie to game in. I wanted to share some pictures with everyone because we are very proud of the Game Tavern. Two very dear friends of ours are the architects of this beautiful game room. So have a seat and let me pour you a frothy tankard while you take a look around!"

Here's the current champion. Does this one new one match it?

DSCN1608.JPG

DSCN1549.JPG

DSCN1675.JPG

DSCN1632.JPG

DSCN1639.JPG

DSCN1577.JPG

DSCN1578.JPG

More images here.

Nebulous

Legend
Wow. I guess this means other establishments really need to raise the bar!

(FWIW, the coolest secret door i ever saw was a tardis door in the back of a closet that led to a secret third level of a house; something to keep in mind!)

Alarian

First Post
Looks awesome, but a bit too perfect. They need to throw a few parties in there and have a few barroom brawls to season the place up a bit. A few bloodstains on the floor would authenticate it up a bit as well.

Maul

Explorer
You know what you need?....... A game table to go with that awesome game room.......I just happen to have one for sale.

Heres a pic of the table:
game_room_2_by_cyderak-d5t9txa.jpg

I am asking $2800.

Its made of Oak.

Its a 40" LED TV

Oil paintings on the bottom panels. One of the oil painting is the Red Box cover.

Cup holders.

It even comes with its own side table to put your computer on and other DM-ing tools.....books.......... and dice.

Icon_Charlie

First Post
Considering my construction background (in my youth) this is a wonderful use of recycled material as well as functionality. This took planning. Careful planning and skill. And if that flooring material is the same material that is on the walls? I salute you.

Hell of a nice place to game.

lyle.spade

Adventurer
As Master of the Internet (by self-proclamation), I hereby declare the challenger to be the NEW GREATEST GAMING ROOM! Consider the dignified, museum-like display of classic vintage books, the real bar, the open space (allowing for easy movement), and the SECRET FRIGGIN' STORAGE ROOM!

Is there any room for debate? NO. And if any of you are wondering, I just rolled a 20 on my Diplomacy, my Bluff, Intimidate, and got like 50 raises while running the test in Savage Worlds, and rolled 37 10s in a row for WOD.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads