• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire Part 1, to Mermaid's Rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Rook

Rook rolls 1d20+6, getting [18,6] = (24) to Hit and 1d20+6, getting [18,6] = (24) Crit Check, doing 2d10+1d6+6, getting [10,5,3,6] = (24) Damage.

The Main Gauche is glowing, BTW.

OOC: Since Rook cast the Darkness, can he also dispel it, or do I need to make a miss check? If I do need a miss check, what's the percentage?

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
OOC: I believe you may dispell it as a free action. Otherwise the miss chance is 20% under the light of your magic dagger.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Rook

Rook will dispel the Darkness as he tumbles inside the reach of the Gnoll's pole arm (1d20+12, getting [8,12] = (20)) to attack (see previous post for attack numbers).

Scotley

Hero
Howling in pain and fear, the Gnoll disengages from combat and begins to run from Rook and Radoon, his fellow that had been crawling away in the darkness rises and joins him.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon - Mariner/Fighter/Master Thrower

"thank you my friend. He was too much a match for an old man like me. Guess I aint what I used to be."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Rook

Rook looks wistfully after the fleeing Gnoll -- his Scouting instincts warn him against leaving the Gnoll to tell tales to it's master, and his bloodlust is still up -- and digs in his Satchel for a potion bottle. Holding the bottle out to Radoon, he says:

"It was luck, mostly - ádh maith - I'm just glad I didn't get crushed between that ship and the pier. Shall we venture on to the fortune tellers?"

For GM:
[sblock]Rook is offering Radoon a dose of his Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds. If Radoon drinks it, it will heal 2d8+3, getting [3,3,3] = (9) points. If he refuses, Rook will shrug and place it back in his bag.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
The unconscious sailor nearby moans and stirs, but remains out. A few people passing by turn and take another route when they see the blood and injuries. It is rapidly getting dark out now.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon - Mariner/Fighter/Master Thrower

"I think I've had enough alcohol for tonight, my head still hurts, though that may the gnoll and not the gnomish rum." He will manage a small smile at Rook.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Rook

If Radoon takes the flask, Rook will put what's left back in his satchel. If not, he'll shrug and return the entire flask to his satchel. Either way, he'll continue on his way to the fortune teller's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads