• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire, Part III, The Lich's Curse

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=OOC and rolls]

If I move and make a single attack, can it be with Hideous Blow?

Scotley--Help me with the DR for these attacks. I got the -2 from the bite, but did it also apply to the breath weapon? I thought DR didn't apply then. If it does, then I need to know how many heads breathed on Zurrik.

Use of Least Iron Ward Diamond 1/10 for the day.
Use of Lesser Crystal of Lifedrinkinh 1/10 for the day.

[/sblock]

OOC: [sblock]Can't move, attack and do Hedeous blow. Your damage reduction would be per head and in Zurrik's case it was 3 heads. [/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Waiting for Radoon]Everyone scrambles out of the tunnel and most manage to get in a lick on the way past the heads. H'Roosh very nearly tramples the invisible Gnome. Geoffrey rains frozen destruction down on the Hydra and is gratified to see that the head severed by Radoon does not grow back.

OOC: save (1d20+9=22)[/sblock]

Attachments

• The Lair r3.xls
    17.5 KB · Views: 75

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling hp67/76,AC23

Well before he got to his destination square, when Gnurl noticed that his friends weren't headed the same way, he would have changed course, to stay with them. But if you insist on him being all alone and exposed like that, he will run in a wide loop to his left through L11 and then straight back towards Zurrik. He is being very careful to make no threatening moves whatsoever, so that his Invisibility is preserved.

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil, AC 25 HP 33/66

OOC: [sblock]Can't move, attack and do Hedeous blow. Your damage reduction would be per head and in Zurrik's case it was 3 heads. [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC Status Update]

So 3 heads, applying DR (DR 1/cold iron + stackable DR 1/- from LIWD), adds in 6 HP to the total, giving Zurrik 27+6=33/66 HP.

Use of Least Iron Ward Diamond 4/10 for the day.
Use of Lesser Crystal of Lifedrinking 1/10 for the day.

[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Sorry

[sblock=Waiting for Radoon]Everyone scrambles out of the tunnel and most manage to get in a lick on the way past the heads. H'Roosh very nearly tramples the invisible Gnome. Geoffrey rains frozen destruction down on the Hydra and is gratified to see that the head severed by Radoon does not grow back.

OOC: save (1d20+9=22)[/sblock]

Sorry, have been playing catch up today, just got back from San Antonio yesterday and it's was freaking snowing here.

Anyway I am a bit lost, am I to act again? After severing the head, Radoon intended to run for the other side of the room behind the wall located on column M, hoping to run from this thing, it seems that is what everyone else also planned to do.

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Radoon and Gnurl]Once you reach a point where you can see around the corner you realize that the way is blocked by heavy portcullis' with thick bars and openings tight enough not even Gnurl could pass. [/sblock]

Attachments

• The Lair r4.xls
    34 KB · Views: 64

Leif

Adventurer

Can Gnurl see through the portcullis from his present vantage point? Is there any obvious indication as to how the portcullis opens? Any hinges? Any ropes/chains/etc. for lifting it up? Any marks on the neighboring floor/walls that indicate that the portcullis has scraped over them as it opened/closed?

Scotley

Hero
From his current vantage point Gnurl can see little. He is sure there is a passage or room beyond the portcullus. The thing seems to be designed to raise with the aid of a chain, but said mechanism is not visible.

Leif

Adventurer

Mental note to self: check out that portcullis thoroughly after the danger is past.

OOC: Gnurl is to busy to worry about such things now, beyond what is immediately evident by casual sight. Has Gnurl managed to rejoin the party yet?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads