• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire, Part III, The Lich's Curse

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Sure might as well call the round. I've let the pace get incredibly slow and I do apologize.

The heads dart about snapping, but everyone is out of reach. The Hydra draws in another deep breath, clearly trying to stoke up the flame for another blast.

OOC: Actions?

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

Scott,

This wall we are behind, what is the composition? Also did it seem the Hydra had free reign of this room, did we happen to see anything binding it the the "hallway"?

Scotley

Hero
The walls here are of stone. Well constructed out of heavy stone blocks. The hydra remains on the tunnel for now. It is unclear if it does so by choice or due to some coercion. There is nothing obvious preventing it from climbing down and eating several of your party in the near future.

mleibrock

First Post
soon

OOC - sorry to hold things up but I have been moving all weekend and am making another load bright and early this morning before I have to return the truck - was just too tired to go any longer at 11 last night. I will get a post up tonight

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

Radoon, not wanting another attack from that beast will spend this action studying to see if there might be a way to open this door.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads