• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Itchin' to run somethin' -- you pick!

Which game?!

• Rivets Eternal

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • A Fistful of Gilds

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Zombies

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Shipwrecked

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • The Dark

Votes: 7 30.4%

Voadam

Legend
The dark sounds cool. I like a lot of Cthulhu and ran my ravenloft game as a CoC flavored D&D game. I don't have d20 CoC but playing a non magic D&D character in a world with Cthulhu magic sounds fun.

So a vote for THE DARK

Festy_Dog

First Post
Well, it may be too late for voting (I've been unable to access the boards for a couple of weeks) and it may not make a difference at this stage, but I felt a need to vote for the The Dark That Men Do simply because I haven't played CoC for a very long time, and a blend of CoC and 3.5 comes across as a highly desirable setting.

That said, enjoy your game people. :)

Last edited:

Becca Bot

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
Well, it may be too late for voting (I've been unable to access the boards for a couple of weeks) and it may not make a difference at this stage, but I felt a need to vote for the The Dark That Men Do simply because I haven't played CoC for a very long time, and a blend of CoC and 3.5 comes across as a highly desirable setting.

That said, enjoy your game people. :)

Please go here: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=158246 if you want to play. :)

Remove ads