It's that time of year again! Nominate Your Most Anticipated Games of 2019

Towards the end of every year, we all vote on the ten most anticipated tabletop RPGs for the following year. It's been a tradition for a few years now. Here's last year's 10 most anticipated games, the winner being Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition. Previous winners include 13th Age (2013), Star Wars Force & Destiny (2015), Rifts for Savage Worlds (2016), and Trudvang Chronicles (2017).
And we're doing it all again this year! Here's how it works:

We start with a nomination stage. That's this thread. You may nominate any standalone tabletop RPG due to be released to the general public in 2019. All nominated games will appear on the final ballot. A few rules:

1. It must be a standalone tabletop RPG, NOT a supplement, setting, adventure, sourcebook, expansion, or accessory.
  2. It must be due out to the general public in 2019.
  3. It must be nominated by at least one person in this thread. Simply post the name of the game and the name of the publisher below to nominate it.
  4. Not your own game or one you’re affiliated with.
Nominations will remain open for two weeks, until November 15th. Voting will take place at the end of the month.

vtm.png

Last year's winner was Vampire The Masquerade 5th Edition (pictured above). You can see last year's top 10 here. The previous year it was Trudvang Chronicles. Sometimes products make it into the list in more than one year; what can I say? Product schedules slip!

113th AgeStar Wars Force & DestinyRifts for Savage WorldsTrudvang ChroniclesVampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition
2NumeneraDeluxe Exalted 3rd EditionMutant Crawl ClassicsTales from the LoopWarhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition
3Star Wars Edge of the EmpireUnified Rolemaster7th Sea 2nd EditionKult: Divinity LostKult: Divinity Lost
4Shadowrun 5th EditionConan Adventures In An Age Undreamed OfConan Adventures In An Age Undreamed OfStar Trek AdventuresForbidden Lands: Retro Open-World Survival Fantasy RPG
5Call of Cthulhu 7th EditionDeluxe Tunnels & TrollsDCC LankhmarConan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed OfRuneQuest: Role-playing in Glorantha
6FireflyBarbarians of Lemuria: Mythic EditionRuneQuest 4StarfinderThe Witcher Roleplaying Game
7Fate CoreFeng Shui 2Torg: EternityThe Witcher Roleplaying GameWarhammer 40,000 Wrath & Glory
8HillfolkFantasy AGEBlue Rose AGECoriolisThe Expanse
9TorchbearerParanoiaParanoiaDelta Green Roleplaying GameLegend of the Five Rings 5th Edition
10-Shadows of the Demon LordDelta GreenAstonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea 2ENumenera 2: Discovery & Destiny

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
The Expanse for #1, though I see it was on this year's list too.
Savage Worlds new edition.
And, as of today, Orun! :)
Pathfinder 2 is up there also for a squizz.

EonTrinity

Villager
The top of my list is the Dune RPG by Modiphius.

The rest are in no particular order:

John Carter of Mars
Demon City
Chronicles of the Future Earth
Cypher System 2nd Edition
Exalted: Dragon Blooded
WOIN: Babylon 5

(Oh wait that last one is merely a personal fantasy. But if it became reality I would be so there! Looking forwards to more WOIN settings!)

:)

ET

SuperSam888

Explorer
John Carter of Mars - Modiphius
Agents of Concordia - Strangewood Studios
Atlas of the Horizons - Benjamin Williams
Dragons Conquer America - Burning Games
Nahual - Miguel Angel Espinoza
The Jack Hack - John R. Davis
Era: The Chosen - Shades of Vengeance

and Pathfinder 2e

I have not even been paying any attention to new games that are planned for 2019, so this thread has been handy, but I am having trouble telling which ones have definite release dates for next year and which ones are just maybes. And by definite release dates, I mean the same as Morrus did in the opening post: a general release date for anyone to buy it, not a Kickstarter backers reception date.

And I think I may have said the same thing in last year's thread for this topic, but I still think it would be interesting to have two separate votes/discussions: one for new versions of existing games and one for totally new games.

imagineGod

Legend
Though I too wait eagerly for the Dune RPG, there is no official statement it will be ready for 2019.

Hence, I can confidently only nominate the following:

NOMINATIONS (Books already in production)
(1) John Carter of Mars RPG by Modiphius (it is already in print production, see photograph attached below).

(2) Forbidden Lands by Fria Ligan (also already in print production)

(3) Judge Dredd and the Worlds of 2000 A.D. by E.N. Publishing (the PDF is already published, and the poll did not rule out PDFs).

(4) Dragons Conquer America (core book) by Burning Games (not literally, of course).

View attachment 102895

Last edited by a moderator:

imagineGod

Legend
Also there is "7th Sea Khitai" that is its own game and even uses a slightly different ruleset from 7th Sea: Second Edition, but no guarantees it may be ready for 2019 with the painful restructuring that happened at John Wick Productions this year. :-(

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases