It's time to make fetch happen: Barbie Teaser 2, Now With More Gosling

339987999_746411057210218_506869483424309102_n.jpg

JAMUMU

actually dracula
There's a 7pm programme on BBC One in the UK called The One Show. You get all sorts of famous Hollywood people on it. Dustin Hoffman said it was one of the most challenging experiences of his professional career. They once asked Matt Damon what he thought of badger boxes being placed on traffic roundabouts, during a segue. Being the professional he is, he responded that the thought it was a good idea, protecting nocturnal wildlife like that.

When Ryan Gosling was on a few months ago, they asked him what he got out of playing parts like Ken, in the Barbie movie. He responded - cool as a sexy cucumber that wants to marry me, a straight man - that roles like that pay for him to do the weird stuff he does. Isn't this a standard answer for the best actors? I think so.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I love how this trailer shows us a ton more and yet it's still not at all clear what's going on in it, beyond a reference to the real world being another place and Ken vs. Ken rivalry.

I'm hoping they can keep it mysterious until actual people are sitting in the theaters, the way that the Lego Movie managed to have some big surprises.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
When Ryan Gosling was on a few months ago, they asked him what he got out of playing parts like Ken, in the Barbie movie. He responded - cool as a sexy cucumber that wants to marry me, a straight man - that roles like that pay for him to do the weird stuff he does. Isn't this a standard answer for the best actors? I think so.
Wait, he's doing weirder stuff than playing Ken?

Remove ads