• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I've Always Wanted to Play...

Master_Pugs

First Post
Hey out there... just a call out to see if anyone else has always been a huge fan of post apocolyptic fantasy... See... I've never had a chance to play a roleplaying game based in such a world other then Fallout. So I was just wondering really quick how many people would be interested in such a game, if anyone would be willing to dm and if anyone happened to know a system other then GIRPs, or as I like to call it the generally intolerable roleplaying system, that one could use.

Halivar

First Post
Hrmm... you could do a tech-regressed civilization in a post-appoc. world. Standard D&D against the backdrop of a ruined modern or near-future civilization. Then just throw in the occasional laser-armed sentinel, abandoned mech, etc.

If I DM'd something like this, I'd prol'ly use a meld of d20 modern (for hit-point system and old "relics"), D&D (most monsters, classes, and equipment) and bits of Polyhedron's Mecha Crusade (gotta have a mech!).

NarlethDrider

First Post
Velenne said:
Love the post-apoc stuff. I'd be interested.

I'm a big fan of the post apocalyptic stuff---also, I'm running an Omega World game on these here boards. If anyone is interested, just follow the link in my sig ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads