JA's - The Prince's Own

Thanee

First Post
Kyra

Kyra stirs in her bed, and slowly takes in the scene as her mind tries to wrap everything up and find an explanation as to what was happening here.

Finally she sits up and looks at the two persons, wondering if she has seen them before.

“Well, this was a really strange dream... am I awake now? I don't even remember how I got here...”

Axel

First Post
Declan

Declan heard the icy voice again, and the voice of Master Frei - one of his tutors countering it.

"The clergymen of Abadar impose order on chaos. Civilization without order cannot exist. You MUST impose Abadar's order on the world through YOUR actions"

The thought of the crabby Master Frei strangely brought comfort, and brought Declan a surge of will power to do as he must.

OOC: Using Touch of Law. d20=11, Cha check = 14

J. Alexander

First Post
Thanee
[sblock]The two men in the center appear vexed for a moment and begin to talk. At your comments, they do not reply but two female nurses approach the bed quickly with water and a foul tasting tea.."here love drink quickly"..the conversation you hear is "We only have one thing left, but it binds them even harder" the young man says...the older replies "That are we lose them..your call..your men" to which the younger man says "So be it, i think we have no choice...you then see the younger man walk to each of the figures and kiss them on the lips fully[/sblock]

Rhun and Axel
[sblock]you wake up in a large estate bed in an even larger room. Nurses are to the side of on individual tending them and 5 others remain asleep in the beds surronding you. Two figures, male one younger one older, stand in the center of the room. "We only have one thing left, but it binds them even harder" the young man says...the older replies "That are we lose them..your call..your men" to which the younger man says "So be it, i think we have no choice...you then see the younger man walk to each of the figures and kiss them on the lips fully[/sblock]

Scott/Ghostcat
[sblock]The dreams and cold become almost unbearable.you feel as if your about to pass over a point of no return, you feel your heart stopping. then you hear a voice say "Love for Love, bonded in blood, answer my hearts call and you shall stand against all" and you waken to find a handsome young man fully kissing you on the mouth[/sblock]

Okay i need actions in the following order..

Thanee
Rhun
Axel
Ghostcat
Scotley..

anyone can post in any order but this is the order the events occur

Thanee

First Post
OOC: "That are we lose them..." I suppose that is meant to read "That or we lose them..." right?

And do I reckognize any of the people standing there? Or not?

ghostcat

First Post
[sblock]Yevas is not sure whether he has just waken up from a nightmare or if he is in the afterlife. All he knows is that a strange man is kissing him. These thoughts run through his mind in less than a heartbeat, as he decides he does not have enough information to determine whether or not he is dead. Instead he decides to take advantage of the situation and starts to kiss the man back. Although Yevas prefers women, he is not choosy and has been intimate with men in the past.[/sblock]

Axel

First Post
Declan

Declan sat up as quickly as he was able. He knew a hospital when he saw one, having been in a few as a child. Looking at the nurses nearby he asks "How long has it been? The others...around the book? Are the here also?"

Remove ads