JA's - The Prince's Own

ghostcat

First Post
"Yes but survived what?" says Yevas "I went to sleep, had a strange nightmare, or was it more than a dream and woke up to find a strange man kissing me", he winks at the nurse "and, the king you say, worried about my health."

Thanee

First Post
Kyra

Kyra just waits for things to unfold further, as there was nothing to add as of now. They would hopefully learn soon enough, what has happened.

Axel

First Post
Declan

Declan paused as he was in the process of getting out of bed. Not that it was any harder than usual. Just that he had not recognised his king. Nor even thought that it could be he. His mouth gaped open for a second before he remembered his etiquette training.

The act of getting out of bed became one of kneeling toward the monarch and bowing his head. "My...my liege. Forgive me, I did not expect to see you attending sick beds. For what do I, and all of us owe this honour?"

What IS he doing here? And as glad as I am to see my colleagues from...that...book here, what is so important that the King must be involved? And who is that man with him?

Declan tried to sneek a glance at the other man without moving his head from it's downward position. Definitely easier to think about than do...

J. Alexander

First Post
Pausing briefly at the door the older man says "In time,, at the moment there are things that must be assessed" and he leaves the room, not in a rude way but more an indication that a private conversation in necessary rather than a public one..

As to the younger man, you would guess he is somewhat related to the older man..

"The nurses make a big fuss and while no obvious wounds everyone feels like a cow has fallen on them from a great height.

Axel

First Post
Declan

Declan is genuinely pleased to see the five people from the stage have all survived unscathed. Physically, at least. "So, you all heard the singing too? And the....the umm....."

Rhun

First Post
"I feel like I did the day after me and my friends broke into the brewmaster's cellar," says Vanessa, holding her pounding head between her hands.

ghostcat

First Post
Yevas' inborn paranoia kicks in and he says "I suggest we don't discuss anything until we know what's going on. That way we won't inadvertently revile any state secrets. Walls have ears and all that jazz.

I'm Yevas Rees by the way."

J. Alexander

First Post
The staff which is now mixed, but all dressed it white, begins to mull around the group, checking bandages and the bed lines. "Food is on the way, the oldest lady says but first you all must bath for a bit..we have the baths drawn, just let us know if you need assistance in walking to them" she says as she drapes a linen robe on each bed. "Now change" and lets be off.

Remove ads