• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JA's - The Prince's Own

Axel

First Post
Declan

"Since my priesthood seems to view part of it's duties as bringing light to dark places, I shall take the darkest road", Declan says, more confidently than he feels.

Stepping up to the archway he drew a deep breath and raised his arms to cast the simple Orison Light. Satisfied at the small, flickering light above his head Declan strode off down the hall

ghostcat

First Post
Yevas curses under his breath at what appears to be another test. "I prefer the concealment and clarity of the dark rather than the false sense of security provided by the light and obscuring mist."

Yevas enters the dark passage but keeps close to the wall and checks each step before he makes it.

[sblock=OOC]Trapfinding, Trap sense[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
As the rest of the group splits into the various paths, Henry pauses. He's always seen himself as a straight forward person and the guard did say 'the other side', so he steels himself and strides boldly straight ahead.

Axel

First Post
Shouldn't have fed it at midnight then. :)

Seriously, computer problems blow. Get better soon, JA's PC! We were just up to the good bit!

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Spoke with JA, he expects to get a shiny new computer delivered tomorrow, so hopefully he will join us in the next day or so.

Remove ads